Halo is advertised too much

Thin Crust

Actually, I can't stand the Halo advertising either. There is some stupid YouTube banner ad for Reach that yells "BRAINWASH" every so often if you leave it open. This is a huge pain since I often leave my YT homepage open to check comments every so often. It took me awhile to even figure out what it was.

if its not halo itll be a banner for something else

you cant stop advertising from happening

I swear I saw an ad for some cellphone was a Halo commercial. The characters looked like Master Chief and the other soldiers. Hell, even the enemies looked like the ones from the first game, and they were flying in spacecraft that fit the series. But it was advertising some cell from Sprint that was the first to have an HD screen or some bs.

if its not halo itll be a banner for something else

you cant stop advertising from happening

The Halo ad is the only banner I can think of that obnoxiously says something on a timer. Seriously, no other ad I've encountered does that. There's such thing as obtrusive ads. YouTube banners by default are muted, so it's just an ass thing to do to make your ad UNMUTE periodically to shout at the user.

Can we put a stop to using the phrase "'nuff said"? It is rarely ever true and does nothing to clarify one's position/argument.

I propose the classic, "And that's all I have to say about that." At least it doesn't sound like something a teenager who's trying to act "street" would say.