Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

B-sticking really isn't something you have to learn how to do. You just map your specials to the C-stick, then push it in the opposite direction you're moving when you jump. As for using it effectively, that's another matter. For me, even as a Lucas main, it's not worth giving up my C-stick aerials.

As for being a glitch, I dunno. You can pull off something like a wavebounce without B-sticking by jamming the control stick to the opposite direction you're facing before you do a PK Fire, but it takes careful timing. I was actually doing this before they discovered B-sticking, and if you time it right, you can get almost the same distance.

Anyway, does anybody even KNOW anybody who has a good sonic? I don't think sonic is bad, but he's not exactly the most straight forward, high priority KO guy out there, and for what it's worth half the time if you just try to pick up sonic every attack looks the same and he's hard to control simply because he's so fast. Oh, and who doesn't enjoy hearing "YOU'RE TOO SLOW! YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"? Yay sonic.

I know one, he's one of two really great players that have caught my eye. He doesn't seem to have trouble controlling sonic, and is fairly good at wracking up damage quickly and landing that wind up punches on people.

Keeping in mind this is 4 on 4 battles, they don't seem to like to do 1v1's unless they're playing "serious". Maybe I can convince them to set up a tournament or something...

I've added everyone so far on the database, and I've had myself up there for a while.

I'm great with R.O.B, pretty good with Toon Link Meta Knight and Samus, and I'm at least decent with just about anyone else except for Yoshi and DK.

Also, I tried doing that two-person-controller thing for Twilight Princess with my cousin around the last level. I was moving, he was slashing and everything else. It actually worked alright, but it got boring for both of us.

A buddy and me did that on Melee once. He held the right side of the controller and I the left. I'm pretty sure we actually got a couple kills, but otherwise it was mostly frantic and painful.

Did it with a friend on Brawl. Believe it or not, we actually won against 3 other friends by playing Captain Falcon. That was epic.

Has anyone from Europe got a freeloader and Brawl yet? I'm still hesitant over it.

A friend of mine in Europe has it, and so far it's worked fine for him. He hasn't gone online with it yet and he just went on vacation yesterday and won't be back until later this week, so I can't comment on that, but I'm sure if the rest of the game works the online would too.

Oh, and its been a week and I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell Gardevoir does. Anyone here actually know?

I'm rusty on my Pokeymans, but is that the one that creates like a sphere around it and walks across the stage? If so I think it stops projectiles.

Damn I need to get my wifi adapter so I can get in on this action. I'm excited for some new people to fight! Also, to those of you who have been experiencing some lag, does it happen more often when your opponents are further across the country, or does it just seem random? I'd hate to be restricted to just the northwestern states.:|

Jam, join us in #clanocr. Seriously, please do.

Also, a tournament may be in the works by Friday.

STAY TUNED.

I would love to, but I don't have a PC right now. My friend code is in the database though, so please add me. I'm waiting for several people to confirm my adds of them (atma, Derrit, Zeklan, etc.).