MEETUP: Baltimore May '08 - pics page 19

DrumUltimA

Man, looks like fun times. I wanted to come out, but I was swamped with work this weekend. :sad: Perhaps I'll come up the the Philly meet up (this definitely depends on my lazyness), but at least I'm sure I'll see some people at Otakon.

Ah man looks like fun times, wish I could have been there.

Also: You guys need to make sure you are at Otakon this year, because I am almost 100% confirmed that I am running a room there which may be like another room I was running that you may have seen if you were at Magfest this year...

Bug Escariot for the details if you feel so compelled. I'll spam it once it's official, but suffice to say, this room will be BAD ASS, especially if you happen to like listening to or playing live videogame music : )

-Dom

My few pics:

2008-5-03baltimore001.jpg

Ordering at Gigi's. Always a pleasure there.

2008-5-03baltimore002.jpg

Was this sign always there? It came from New York?

2008-5-03baltimore003.jpg

Outside Pixie's (soon to be former). There were exactly twelve of us at the time, but we didn't manage any Street Fighter group pose. We did get the movie ending later. Groan if you want.

2008-5-03baltimore004.jpg

I think Doug was feigning nervous unsteadiness. Or a brain tumor.

2008-5-03baltimore005.jpg

An "arty" shot of Doug, and the goose-stepping kid for the bonus.

2008-5-03baltimore006.jpg

At a field during Flower Mart. This is what zircon very nearly sat in.

2008-5-03baltimore007.jpg

Peabody. Everybody DS y'all, before the strange and interesting recital Doug participated in.

These shots are approximately 100x funnier if you swap the captions around :razz:

Sorry we couldn't make it, but it was good we didn't try and do the meetup plus TooManyGames, as TMG nearly killed us from sleep deprivation and constant MCing.