OC ReMix seeking volunteers for interview transcriptions

Jillian Aversa

Hi guys! OC ReMix is looking for volunteers to help transcribe some official recorded interviews with composers Tommy Tallarico, Jack Wall (Myst series), Gerard Marino (God of War), Michael Salvatori (Halo series), and Marcus Henderson (guitarist for the Guitar Hero series).

The recordings range from 7-20 minutes long, and are going to be added to the OC ReMix interview database - a new site feature! The writing will have to follow a certain format, but I will provide an example to make things easier.

Interested? Yay! We just need good spellers/typists to help out with this over the next few days. It's a lot of text, but we can make sure nobody gets stuck with more than one. If you think you have enough free time and would like to help, just post here and I'll PM you with more info!

Thanks in advance.

CLAIMED:

Marcus Henderson (Guitar Hero) - Fishy

Michael Salvatori (Halo) - Nutritious

Jack Wall (Myst) - Abadoss

Gerard Marino (God of War) - Arek

Tommy Tallarico - Atma

We could certainly offer up some audio interviews Dave and the staff have done if we wanna add to the pile, though those are considerably longer:

*Game Music Radio recently changed their site, so their archives are currently down. If anyone has MP3s of the 2006 interviews with djpretzel and zircon & pixietricks, let me know.

*There's djpretzel's April interview with Music of the Gamer.

*There are also the spots on The Screen Savers and Electric Playground (the last two videos in our Press section), which are comparatively very short.

I just want to mention that everyone who helps, please keep track of what they've worked on, like the info up top. I plan on linking to your profile (or ReMixers profile, if needed) with a transcription credit if your work is approved. It's only fair, and we appreciate your help!