OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Updated!! RAR!! AGAIN!!

This is the current list of Patch recipients. If your name isn't on there and you want one, they are free, and I need to know because once the 50 are gone, no more patch forever.

EdgeCrusher

Zephyr - Address Recieved

Bahamut (At least I think he said he wanted one) - Address Recieved

Duckyboycantfly

Atmuh - Doesn't want one, but I think it would piss him off more to get one. - Address Recieved

Bleck

!!

Dhsu

Garian

SirChadly

Triad Orion

Sensai

SecretAgentMan

Meeting_Gman

Powerlord

Zircon

Le Optik.

Ultimasta

Tom

Depo 007

Vivi22

Hemophiliac -Address Received

Brycepops

DarkeSword

Native Jovian

FireSlash - Address Received

Abyss

Nutritious

RAMBO!! - Address Recieved

Bonzai - Address Recieved

Pavlvs

BardicKnowledge

SporkKnight

Scytheful

Ashamee - Address Recieved

Nekofrog - Address Recieved

Scrobble - Address Recieved

Halt - Address Recieved

Vimk - Address Recieved

Lyrai

Trogdor

JakeSnke17

ShadowFangll

Xerol

Oriden

A-Cha

If you want one, just post in the thread and ask for one.

48/50 are already gone! Once they are gone, they are gone from forever!!

Also....how about that spy update?

I think either watch could be interesting... but I was hoping that they'd have new weapons, too.

Also, I want to know if these items are added to your weapons or replace something... it would suck to have to give up the sapper to have a different cloak.

I think either watch could be interesting... but I was hoping that they'd have new weapons, too.

Also, I want to know if these items are added to your weapons or replace something... it would suck to have to give up the sapper to have a different cloak.

The only thing you'll have to give up is the basic cloak -- the sapper is not currently eligible to be swapped out. (Only the knife, gun, and watch are listed in the loadout)

I added/uupdated a few maps (added pl_frontier, updated to pl_cashworks_rc, updated to pl_haywood_beta6, and added pl_repository_rc3).

Also, the current map rotation:

ctf_2fort

cp_granary

cp_dustbowl

pl_badwater

cp_gravelpit

pl_goldrush

cp_fastlane

pl_dbheights_b2

arena_harvest_v2

ctf_turbine

cp_steel

pl_goldrush

cp_follower

tc_hydro

cp_dustbowl

pl_badwater

cp_well

cp_pacman_wtf_normal

pl_goldrush

cp_badlands

It occurs to me that the Dead Ringer could be rendered useless on a Hlstatsx server. Killed a spy, got no points for it? Busted.

I'm certain hlstats will find a way around it. It's a simple problem to solve considering how much traffic they'd lose if they let it go untackled.

I imagine they'd do something similar to picking up and dropping the intel. The first time the spy is killed, he gives however many pts. The second time he's killed in the same life, the the first death is undone.

In a rare community sighting, the esteemed Mr. Baranowski joined us for a few rounds of Well/Badwater tonight. He was in good spirits, and it sounds as though he's doing well for himself. He slipped in a mention of Super Meat Boy, which I had completely forgotten about.

I'd wager he'll be back from time to time. He asked about who plays that he would know; he seemed disappointed you weren't inundating us with phat beats over micspam, DarkeSword. :<

He asked about who plays that he would know; he seemed disappointed you weren't inundating us with phat beats over micspam, DarkeSword. :<

Darn it, I was gonna come in too and start blasting Blue Skies over Guardia when I saw DS was in the server, but I was with the woman.

Speaking of which, I've had incredibly mixed results on my idea of playing OCR tunes after matches end and during setup time. Some people enjoy it, and others are like, "Is that necessary?" Frankly, since it's an OCR server, I think it's a good idea, but I can understand why people wouldn't want it playing during gameplay.

Thoughts?