MAGFest 7: Jan. 1st - 4th, 2009

Bahamut

Damn you people, I can't make it this year. Why did it have to be on New Year's eve anyway? I don't know for most of you but I like our family reunion and won't miss it.

That and I'm not sure I'd have the budget this year for it. It's quite costy for a 4-days trip.

Drink one for me!

^ All lies! Atmuh doesn't sleep!

Damn you people, I can't make it this year. Why did it have to be on New Year's eve anyway? I don't know for most of you but I like our family reunion and won't miss it.

That and I'm not sure I'd have the budget this year for it. It's quite costy for a 4-days trip.

Drink one for me!!

Um, at least in America the standard twentysomething hates his/her family reunions...

Sorry to hear you probably won't be there :sad:, but yes, I for one definitely intend to party it up this year!

Looks like I'll definitely be going to MagFest this year. (I live in Arlington, so there's not much excuse.)

I can't say if I'll go to any New Years Eve celebrations, if y'all do manage to get one together, since I still don't know if I'll be out of town on the 31st. If there's anything going on Jan. 1st - 4th, though, I'll probably be able to make it. KF

Well, I haven't been able to make it to any MAGFests since the very first one, but... it's looking like I'll be able to make it this year. :)

Can't say 100% for sure, and I know I won't be able to be there for New Years Eve, but I can probably show up New Years Day some time and hang out for a few days. I hope it works out; a lot of y'all I haven't met in person yet, could be fun. :)

Well, I haven't been able to make it to any MAGFests since the very first one, but... it's looking like I'll be able to make it this year. :)

Can't say 100% for sure, and I know I won't be able to be there for New Years Eve, but I can probably show up New Years Day some time and hang out for a few days. I hope it works out; a lot of y'all I haven't met in person yet, could be fun. :)

HUZZAH!

You better be in shape for another flip-off; you, me, and AE, the battle of the century.

Anyway, it will definitely be great to have you there.

EDIT: OSHITS, we can also have an epic battle in Tetris Attack with you, me, and bahamut.

Escariot... huh? Every event that I've said for sure I'll be at I went to.

Regardless, meet me at M7. :)

Taucer - dude, I'm so out of shape right now... I'll have to try to squeeze in some serious workout time if you want to have another flip-off. I do have some new tricks to blow your mind, but I'm very rusty, heh.

Haha, no worries.

Btw, will Julia be comming as well? I still haven't met her, and I'd really like to.

It's looking more and more like I very well might have to quit one of my jobs in order to go to MAGfest this year, because it requires me to work every Saturday except two of my choice which will have already been used by then.

We'll see how that goes though. I'm still tentative.

Um, at least in America the standard twentysomething hates his/her family reunions...!

Mainly due to the fact that almost unequivocally they consist of cousins you never met showing off their kids, your Uncle Francis talking about all the medicines he takes, the one douchebag in-law that really shouldn't be there to begin with and half a dozen teenagers whose names you can't remember.

Escariot... huh? Every event that I've said for sure I'll be at I went to.

Regardless, meet me at M7. :)

Taucer - dude, I'm so out of shape right now... I'll have to try to squeeze in some serious workout time if you want to have another flip-off. I do have some new tricks to blow your mind, but I'm very rusty, heh.

YES

I've always wanted to meet you

bring Impulse Tracker on a diskette and we can jam out :3

Except for the west coast folks, it may be cheaper for you to drive than fly if money is going to be an issue. I found that it will be cheaper for me to drive from the southwest corner of Iowa (halfway between Kansas City and Omaha on I-29) than it would be to fly.

Something to consider for anyone still trying to find ways to make it work etc. Looking forward to meeting everyone there!

• 4 weeks later...
you can take me off the list as i am probably not going

Shit man.

Look, if you change your mind, I still plan on going. I already have my hopes up that it's going to be fun, and it might be the only chance I get to get away from the daily grind for a long time, so...

If you don't end up going for whatever reason, though, I guess I'll talk to you online every now and then at the least.

Take care of yourself.

Atma :(

By the way, anyone willing to room with me? I will rock your world.

I think this time I will try to share with just 1 person

I could say several things about your offer to rock whoever will let you come to their room at night, but I won't. :tomatoface:

I still need a certain room too, but I would prefer > 2 just to lessen the cost...

If the only problem is a bed, just call dibs on one!

i'm tenatively going as a vendor with some computers

Custom mods?