An OverClocked Christmas: Volume 2

Dyne

It is with great honor that I present the now completed "An OverClocked Christmas: Volume 2" album to all of you. May you all have a Merry Christmas! And enjoy the album!

You can find the new album here: http://www.williammichael.net/aocc_v2

And, if you haven't gotten it already, the first album here: http://www.williammichael.net/aocc

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

-=IMPORTANT PLEASE READ=-

I sent Dyne a PM, but he's off to a Christmas party with his family, and won't be back until later tonight. So for those wanting to download songs 2-8, you'll have to add the ".mp3" extension yourself. The songs are there, they're just missing the file extension on their links.

-=OR YOU CAN JUST USE THE LINKS DRAGONAVENGER MADE SHORTLY AFTER I POSTED THIS MESSAGE, HAVING NOT THOUGHT OF DOING WHAT SHE DID=-

Wow, my song was included? I never managed to finish it, so I wasn't expecting for it to be on the album.

Dyne, I won't ask for it to be removed from the project, but could you replace it with this one?

http://jmr.sitesled.com/wips/sbl_10_overdub.mp3

It's still no where near finished, but it's much more complete than the one I sent to you earlier. I still haven't recorded all of the lead parts yet, but at least that one has some form of melody; I overdubbed a few midi / synth parts.

edit: Haven't listened to the rest of the album yet, but looking forward it.

Would you guys like me to install handrails on my back so that you can climb onto it more easily?

I didn't know, the post's been fixed, we've all learned a happy fact of some type that we didn't know before this evening, NOW LET'S MOVE ON, SHALL WE?! (he says with a smarmy, British accent)

**takes a few deep breathes**

I spent some time listening to the other songs on the album, and I have to say, it turned out quite well. Nice work everyone :-D

HAHA, I can't believe that so many people responded to that. Man, DrumUltima was just giving The Coop a hard time. Sheesh, I would be confused about someone's gender with a name like "DragonAvenger", too. (Yes, I did just make fun of myself).

It's alright, Coop, I still like you anyways. *pat pat*

ANYWAYS, album is quality. Great job!

I just got back from my cousins' christmas party, and haven't been on a computer since yesterday afternoon. Thanks to TheCoop, who sent me a PM, I have fixed the index page for the site, the links are now all correct. I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been trying to download the album. It was just a simple error with the links caused by my useless HTML software, which I will be uninstalling poste haste.

Again, my sincerest apologies, the error is now fixed.

P.S.

I'm about to upload jmr's updated track, so please redownload that track again. It should be available no later than 10:10 pm EST.

Also, much thanks to DragonAvenger and TheCoop for helping to clear up the lack of extension error. Thanks to both of you, so very very much!