The Old Fogies From UnMod Thread

Bagel Fuzzynuts

analoqunforgivingedgesn.jpg

Left to right:

Analoq, Unforgiving Edges, Neminem.

I was there! (just not in that pic) Very good times in Santa Barbara. I even got serenaded by a drunken beach pirate...and almost pimped out to him as well D=

I loved the blue OCR............. and remember multiple quote boxes that led to quote pyramids?

Mmmmm, thread breaking quote pyramids. So wonderful. By the way, howdy again!

remixpanties.jpg

mahasays.jpg

DP.jpg

^-- I remember when I made this picture and quoted Harold and Kumar with the phrase "shotgun anus," but a few different people kept misquoting saying "shotgun anal." It was around for a bit and I always thought it was amusing.

CPHMovies.jpg

Whatever happened to Cuddly Pyramid Head? Seemed like he just dropped off the face of the Earth... not like it was a huge loss or anything.

I think I still have it lying around on a flash somewhere.

I'll see if I can find it a little later.

Found it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1nlcj9

Alt: http://rapidshare.com/files/216124531/Overclocked_Remix_Adventures_V102.zip.html

Awesome, thanks for digging this up. I played it a bit last night, and while it's buggy as fuck and the jokes are lolold, it's still good fun, and the soundtrack is badass.

Lmfao so hard. There's no way you could live through that.

I've still got the original versions of that gif on my hdd (and the other one, where Superman is similarly beating the christ out of Darkseid, and I think I still have the Flash one, where he's perpetually rearranging Lex Luthor's insides.) It was my sig (and eventually YTMND's) for a LONG time.

EDIT: Oh, I found Green Lantern's snow angels too. And self-loating Superman (perpetually beating HIMSELF up.) And Booster Gold "on crowd control."

And Brock slamming that one russian chick face first into the toilet bowl.

And Harvey, waving at us. And Birdgirl - with the whip.

And the skydiving Tetris game.

Those were fun to make. I should do that again sometime.

I've still got the original versions of that gif on my hdd (and the other one, where Superman is similarly beating the christ out of Darkseid, and I think I still have the Flash one, where he's perpetually rearranging Lex Luthor's insides.) It was my sig (and eventually YTMND's) for a LONG time.

EDIT: Oh, I found Green Lantern's snow angels too. And self-loating Superman (perpetually beating HIMSELF up.) And Booster Gold "on crowd control."

And Brock slamming that one russian chick face first into the toilet bowl.

And Harvey, waving at us. And Birdgirl - with the whip.

And the skydiving Tetris game.

Those were fun to make. I should do that again sometime.

Post it.

I want to see them.

Please.