Orange Box is 10$ on Steam this Weekend

prophetik music

I think you're only allowed to gift HL2 and EP1 (if you already have them on your steam account). ;)

Anytime you buy an extra copy of a game on Steam you can gift it to somebody. I think you're just thinking about what Valve told owners of HL2 and Ep 1 they could do when the Orange Box came out, and there was no chance of anyone owning the other three games.

um...doesn't take much, nowadays. ok dual-core processor and a 9600GT will play tf2 on good settings at 1680x1050.

I'm running a laptop with a mobile AMD Athlon XP2800+ processor, 1gb RAM, and the display is a Radeon IGP 320M. I've always had a tough time running games on this machine, and I believe it's because the Radeon is integrated on the motherboard and it's only got about 64MB of memory. Heck, I have difficulties with YouTube sometimes.

I'm running a laptop with a mobile AMD Athlon XP2800+ processor, 1gb RAM, and the display is a Radeon IGP 320M. I've always had a tough time running games on this machine, and I believe it's because the Radeon is integrated on the motherboard and it's only got about 64MB of memory. Heck, I have difficulties with YouTube sometimes.

Time for a new computer - that one sounds like it's over 3 years old!

you know, your igp probably is stealing all your RAM as variable video memory. if you put an extra gig or two of memory into your system, you'd see a huge difference. if you can get me the model number of your system, i'll bet i can find you a good deal for under 30$ for more memory. it'd be like night and day.

my old laptop was in a similar boat when i first got it. only had 512 mb of ram and a video card that varied from 64-256mb. i stuck two 1-gig sticks into the system and sped it up by half.