Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR01847 - Final Fantasy VII "The Shinra Shuffle"

Fantastic indeed. However, not one of my favorites I must say. Ive been a fan of final fantasy revisions from this site since I learned of its exsistance. Personally, the freewheel and jazz style doesnt catch my ear. Im sorry.

However, its an over-all good remix :-)

Sweeeeeeet. 8)

I like the groove of this - and I never expected to hear this interpretation of this song ever. Very well done. I want to hear more from you guys - please post more of your stuff here.

True some of it is sloppy but hey , ITS ALL JAZZ right ? I mean ha ha ?

This was a video game tune ?? Wow sounds like a good ol jazz song right out of the box

props

I am absolutely enthralled by this mix - it reminds me of all of my (weak) attempts at ballroom dance, as the style harkens back to music of the early-mid 1900s. It's pulled off so well here that I really don't have much more to add except that I hope to see more from you guys, especially an album (or few).

Thread necromancy is required for me to say that this is an absolutely gorgeous piece. I was grinning the whole way through! I love Jazz and Blues, but it's a rare commodity, especially with such talent. Kudos to the chef!

Being a big fan of Jazz music since watching "Swing Kids"...

I just Omnislashed in my pants.

Brilliantly done. That Baritone line is very cool, gets the whole groove going from the start. The ending (Victory) was a little over-repeated but still awesome.

I never, ever thought the source(s) would ever be interpreted in a jazzy manner but it was a very good performance.

5/5

I would never imagine the classic fighting theme from FF7 to be treated in such way. Jazz is the music of my soul, and this song makes it happy. I'd really like to see this track performed live, haha :) Very tight performance, guys!