Sign in to follow this  
halc

Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

I hear you guys like sonic and music.

Our track should be done within the week. :-)

just heard Scared's take on the guitars- the final mix is gonna be so awesome! :D

check out 8bitX tonight at 9PM EST for a live interview! we'll also be previewing a full track from the album :D

edit: got a finished track from OA/Scaredsim! :D

check out 8bitX tonight at 9PM EST for a live interview! we'll also be previewing a full track from the album :D

edit: got a finished track from OA/Scaredsim! :D

Is there a recording of the sonic portion of that? :-o

Is there a recording of the sonic portion of that? :-o

I believe an edited version of the broadcast is usually put up as a podcast later. That's how it went when I was interviewed on 8bitX once.

I believe an edited version of the broadcast is usually put up as a podcast later. That's how it went when I was interviewed on 8bitX once.

TSOS_smaller_logo.png

Over at OC Remix, they are putting together something special.

It’s The Speed of Sound, yes the Sonic OCR Album and we have a live interview with Halc!

.......bastards.

Plus why do you have my name listed first on Hogtied, I'm just the collaber, that is Rexy's track. o_o

Plus why do you have my name listed first on Hogtied, I'm just the collaber, that is Rexy's track. o_o

I'm not sure about this so don't quote me on it but I think with collabs, remixers are listed in alphabetical order.

I'm not sure about this so don't quote me on it but I think with collabs, remixers are listed in alphabetical order.

^this

i've switched it around in the first post, but yeah. the final album will be tagged with collaborators in alphabetical order and seperated by commas, ie OCR's standard tagging conventions.

^this

i've switched it around in the first post, but yeah. the final album will be tagged with collaborators in alphabetical order and seperated by commas, ie OCR's standard tagging conventions.

Actually, that's for posted mixes - for songs on an album, they are tagged in the order desired by the project director.

Actually, that's for posted mixes - for songs on an album, they are tagged in the order desired by the project director.

well yeah. posted mixes- that's what I meant by 'standard' conventions, and is the way I intend to have it done for the album (as far as artist tags are concerned).

Funny you should mention...

My track was officially COMPLETED about 15 minutes ago,

and I'm slow-rendering a final right now.

One down, several more to go.

the track is excellent, my man!

i now have wav's for 11 out of 12 tracks. Doug and Harmony are the only ones left. everybody stare at them.

:D