Sign in to follow this  
halc

Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

Booyah fool! I'm lovin' it!

No really. This album is going to be the greatest album ever released. Evar. Not to put the other Sonic albums down, or OCR albums in general, this one is just really friggin' good.

don't look at me! Brandon has my stuff, he just has to mix it all. Not that I mean to put all the work on him... but, I don't really have a computer anymore... (or a soundcard or external hard drive for that matter)

But I will soon! thanks in advance brad ;)

don't look at me! Brandon has my stuff, he just has to mix it all. Not that I mean to put all the work on him... but, I don't really have a computer anymore... (or a soundcard or external hard drive for that matter)

But I will soon! thanks in advance brad ;)

Oinkness, get your finished collab in now!!!!

Oh - you mean harmony. My bad :lol:

I swear it's like watching a baby panda reach for the last chute of bamboo in the world.

and that last chute of bamboo will be so wonderfully, unbelievably, undeniably delicious

the whole world will rejoice in its infinite flavor

and that last chute of bamboo will be so wonderfully, unbelievably, undeniably delicious

that is Brandon Bush's bamboo pole

I'm too lazy to make a pun

Good luck other brandon :3

That's like being glad for someone else.

okay, so

i've heard Doug/Harmony's wip and, wow.. it delivers. it's already pretty advanced, and a finished version should be ready in due time. in the meantime, we're also making a few last-minute tweaks on other tracks. there's likely to be a few more projects coming out before this (what with LA and Poke-project so close to completion), but when it's our time to drop, everything should be all polished up and ready to go.

also; i've got an extended preview of the project ready (about 11 minutes), but I'm not sure if I'm ready to release that just yet. we'll see. :roll:

get excited!

alright, I've scrapped the extended preview, but I've uploaded a new teaser featuring some of the tracks that didn't make it into the first- click here to listen!

this will be the last preview before the album's release. enjoy!

The tracklist will return when things are finished? Now I'm wondering if there will be more tracks than the 12 listed. With only 1 incomplete track, I couldn't draw any other conclusion. The tracks on the second preview are much easier to recognize. I'm not going to try to guess at how long the post-production will take.