Sign in to follow this  
halc

Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

just got a finished track from Will. 7 down, 5 to go! :nicework:

Want hear. o_o

*searches halcserver*

Dude! This album is going to be DONE soon! I can't believe it. :-P I hope they don't waste too much time in releasing this thing. :-)

Want hear. o_o

*searches halcserver*

Dude! This album is going to be DONE soon! I can't believe it. :-P I hope they don't waste too much time in releasing this thing. :-)

It takes a while to get albums ready for release. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

It takes a while to get albums ready for release. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

Oh don't worry, I know. I'm still waiting to hear anything about Teen Agent. I haven't heard anything for 3 months. :-( I'm guessing they haven't cancelled it though because I still have the custom user title thing.. hopefully they don't cancel it, the people who have heard the album have had pretty good things to say about it. :-) And there's at least 3 or 4 projects done or becoming done now, so they've got quite a project queue loading up!

Most of the projects aren't going to come out for ages, no matter how close they are to done. I wouldn't bother pestering.

I've learned the hard way from watching it happen: those last few final WAVs on every album are the toughest to get turned in. Post-production (work performed after the last WAV) is even worse. Of course, if you don't mind me asking: Halc, do you expect an average time period for post-production on The Sound of Speed?

I was just remembering the MiBBles, which is limited to 8 MiBs. That's why I bounced my mp3 to 160kbps but I think I remember your bounce of it being 9mb on the web server.. It's allowed to be 9mb on the album..? Then the post of it on the site would be the lower quality 160kbps if it pass. :-o Sized 7.7mb at 160kbps..................... song is too long. :-(

Also wtf, why did you delete your wordpress? :-P

it's July 1st- 20 more days until the deadline! let's get those wav's in! :D

Just noticed halc's sig - love the artwork, looking forward to the final album!

thanks, djp! you won't be disappointed! :grin:

Just noticed halc's sig - love the artwork, looking forward to the final album!

Woah! Quadruple sonic mixpost FTW, maybe I should have made better artwork. xD!!

one more week until the deadline! these mixes are shaping up quite nicely. :nicework:

Bet this is out before pokemon :tomatoface:

rofl

That totally should be the cover album

I'm sure you meant "album cover", but an album featuring straightforward cover versions would be perfect for that photo as well. ;-)