OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Is OCAM an occult social-event involving OCAD & friendz, that happens after midnight when it's really dark outside, and you shouldn't be feeding the Gremlins anymore?

Also, if anyone could confirm in roughly how long the EoL party will begin, that would be much appreciated.

I've been trying to figure out the proper EST (EDT) time setting from my location, but I thought it would be more reliable to ask you guys. ;)

Is OCAM an occult social-event involving OCAD & friendz, that happens after midnight when it's really dark outside, and you shouldn't be feeding the Gremlins anymore?

Also, if anyone could confirm in roughly how long the EoL party will begin, that would be much appreciated.

I've been trying to figure out the proper EST (EDT) time setting from my location, but I thought it would be more reliable to ask you guys. ;)

1700ish EST.

That is 5 PM. Ish.

I have no idea what OCAM is.

The listening party will last roughly 2 1/2 to 3 hours. The album itself is about 2:20, from what I hear. Will have a bathroom break in the middle of the listening party.

OCAM is a joke name I gave to the Skyping's I've been in with Brush, Cyril, and Kin. It stands for OverClocked After Midnight. It's the late-night flavor of OCAD or something, I don't know. But we haven't recorded any of them yet, and I'm not sure if we will.

There's really no association to OCAD other than Brush.

Also, for those who are timezone illiterate, that stacks up to 4 PM Central, 3 PM Mountain, and 2 PM Pacific. Which means it starts in 2 hours!

Also, for those who are timezone illiterate, that stacks up to 4 PM Central, 3 PM Mountain, and 2 PM Pacific.

Not everyone lives in the US and know all about the fancy timezone shifts.

Also, could you please refrain from unnecessarily using offensive/condescending words such as 'illiterate'.

Which means it starts in 2 hours!

That's all I needed to know, thank you very much M'am. ;-)

And rest assured that you did. Just make sure to pick your words a little more carefully next time around. :wink:

EoL listening party is in progress people. Come join the fun at irc.enterthegame.com #ocad. We're about to dive into disc 2 anytime now!

Egad, Brain! If only I'd known sooner. I'm in the middle of deep stuff right now and can't join you for the second half. I do have EoL and have been listening, it is nice though. So congratulations to everyone involved and have fun with the remainder of your listening party. :-D