Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I've managed to round up url's to artist websites through ocremix profiles but I have a few loose ends to tie up.

I haven't been able to find anything on the following artists from the project. If you are in this list and have a personal website you'd like me to link to in the album site, let me know via PM.

BlackPanther

BONKERS

Dominic Ninmark

Ergosonic

Gario

TheKrow

melody

M-H

The OverClocked Plaid Muffins

rexxz

Washudoll

XSTmusic

EDIT: The grayed out entries have either gotten back to me or I have found sites for. Only 5 left.

Thanks, and good luck with your tracks!

Hello everyone!

I've managed to round up url's to artist websites through ocremix profiles but I have a few loose ends to tie up.

I haven't been able to find anything on the following artists from the project. If you are in this list and have a personal website you'd like me to link to in the album site, let me know via PM.

www.youtube.com/xrisingforcex

and thanks man

• 2 weeks later...

I will not say anything more on the release date. That date is up to us when the material is completed & OCR, and the speculation/prodding for a date is quite distasteful.

All I will say is that we are closing in on the finish line here with almost all the tracks done. I will not be around to see the release of the album as I lose contact with everyone in one week due to shipping out to boot camp.

I will not say anything more on the release date. That date is up to us when the material is completed & OCR, and the speculation/prodding for a date is quite distasteful.

All I will say is that we are closing in on the finish line here with almost all the tracks done. I will not be around to see the release of the album as I lose contact with everyone in one week due to shipping out to boot camp.

Damn.. who's going to take over from here on?

Bahamut we need you :(

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History