Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

Wow.. so I just went to the Abundant Shrine to catch Landorus expecting a hard battle..

I sent in a Lvl 62 Archeops. I use Stone Edge, about 50% damage. He uses Sandstorm. I use U-Turn, critical hits but Landorus is still just barely in yellow. I send in Thundurus. Landorus uses Sandstorm again, it fails. I throw an Ultra Ball and catch it on the first try. Gotta love lady luck!

Dreamworld abilities can only be carried over by breeding a female pokemon with a dreamworld ability with a male of the same species.

This, and apparently the Eeveeloutions gained via this game are all male. So it's just the one you picked. (Can't remember if I read that here or somewhere else.)

I don't see why they don't let us breed them after they make us jump through these hoops to get the pokemon in the first place. |:E

::

Cynical 20-something year old: "God, what kind of bullshit is this? You mean to tell me I can't even squeeze some babies with decent IVs out of this thing? What if it has a bad nature? What a waste of time. Up yours, Game Freak."

8-year old child: "YAAAAY I MADE FRIENDS WITH JOLTEON"

Remind me who the main demographic is here?

So I'm planning on going to a sort of anime convention this year (First time), and I thought it would be fun if my friends and I all went as Team Rocket Grunts. There will be a lot of people playing pokemon there, so I figured it would be fun to carry a team just like a Rocket Grunt would have(Zubats, Rattatas, etc.). But I'm wondering how I should organize that. Should I just have a couple Zubats and a Sandshrew? Or should I form a full sized team of Wheezing, Sandslash, Raticates, etc.?

Which would you find more entertaining to play against?

So I'm planning on going to a sort of anime convention this year (First time), and I thought it would be fun if my friends and I all went as Team Rocket Grunts. There will be a lot of people playing pokemon there, so I figured it would be fun to carry a team just like a Rocket Grunt would have(Zubats, Rattatas, etc.). But I'm wondering how I should organize that. Should I just have a couple Zubats and a Sandshrew? Or should I form a full sized team of Wheezing, Sandslash, Raticates, etc.?

Which would you find more entertaining to play against?

6 Magikarp.