OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

FYI, starting tomorrow I'll be back home for 2-3 weeks, away from these bitchin' school computers (seriously, 5 mb/s rocks) and stuck with my ailing laptop and the family desktop. I may or may not appear on the server during that time. Depends on whether I can get one or the other computer to play nice.

I'll still be on the interwebs though.

FYI, starting tomorrow I'll be back home for 2-3 weeks, away from these bitchin' school computers (seriously, 5 mb/s rocks) and stuck with my ailing laptop and the family desktop. I may or may not appear on the server during that time. Depends on whether I can get one or the other computer to play nice.

Noooo, then I can't try to dominate your spy as a spy again! (yeah, like that'll ever happen. Ever again. Evar.)

I may be gone from the glorious world of OC Remix Team Fortress 2 as well, since playing it on my laptop just isn't near as good, or...playable, really.

I know you'll all miss my insightful commentary and razor-sharp wit.

Also, work on the next OC FicMix will begin today, likely. Map suggestions are welcome, though Viaduct is my current choice.

You should try a high FPS config. I stumbled upon this one which actually looks pretty good for a config.

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/

And screenshots.

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/screenshots.htm

I'm starting to think people hate me as heavy more than they hate FROGG as heavy. Getting complaints especially from kamikaze about me going ninja-heavy and killing her every time in a 1v1.

Also, when I heal you, and it's toward the end of the match, and I almost have uber but not quite, DON'T CHARGE INTO THE ENEMY. Had three people just run straight into a bunch of sentries, and then I had no one to uber because they died.

windstrike you really arent that good

Thank you. After all, I'm a variable player - sometimes good, sometimes suck, sometimes meh, just... yeah. Secondly, for some reason, you seem to know what I'm thinking if we're both on. Like, I'm forced to go Engi or Sniper when you're on, cause you just kill me... a lot. I don't know why I have more trouble against you than FROGG.

Thank you. After all, I'm a variable player - sometimes good, sometimes suck, sometimes meh, just... yeah. Secondly, for some reason, you seem to know what I'm thinking if we're both on. Like, I'm forced to go Engi or Sniper when you're on, cause you just kill me... a lot. I don't know why I have more trouble against you than FROGG.

Atmuh uses the force to make you think he's better than you and fear him.

USE THE CLOAK (AND DAGGER), LUKE.

(Seriously, no one in this game is THAT hard to backstab... you just have to play your disguises right. I backstabbed FROGG once, it's just that my computer didn't register it as a backstab so I dieded the next few seconds with lots of bullets inside of me T_T. But i did kill him, in the hall, with the revolver, so you can kill people with that too.)

Atmuh uses the force to make you think he's better than you and fear him.

USE THE CLOAK (AND DAGGER), LUKE.

(Seriously, no one in this game is THAT hard to backstab... you just have to play your disguises right. I backstabbed FROGG once, it's just that my computer didn't register it as a backstab so I dieded the next few seconds with lots of bullets inside of me T_T. But i did kill him, in the hall, with the revolver, so you can kill people with that too.)

The trick to Backstabbing Frogg is waiting for him to be engaged with someone else on your team, and never go for his medic first, unless they are really close to each other.