Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, I actually agree with Brandon here (I think I need to put a quarter in the jar...) Early 2012 is only 2-4 months away, it's not so bad :-) It'll be here before you know it!

... wow, it's been a while since I've listened to any of the music from this project. I'm taking a stroll through disc 2 and it all seems so unfamiliar to me... brilliant, but foreign. Can't imagine how you're all gonna feel getting to hear it all at once for the first time :-)

Thank you for the update. I am sure the album will come out soon. Time goes too quickly anyway. I am looking forward very much for the album and all the emotions it will bring. I check the forum every day to see if there are any news, so every update is more then welcome :smile:

@Brandon: We just did that to get 'em all out of the way so we don't have to torment people throughout the whole album! :)

naw, they just fit very nicely with how Emu and I were doing the tracklisting heh.

I find myself listening to Disc 3 the most (mostly because I have an intense love for the original GBA melodies, which the remixes use in very appropriate dosages) but Discs 1 and 2 have some very, very cool remixes and even segments that captivate me upon every listen. I don't think I could ever choose a favorite disc.

Wow, I actually agree with Brandon here (I think I need to put a quarter in the jar...) Early 2012 is only 2-4 months away, it's not so bad :-) It'll be here before you know it!

... wow, it's been a while since I've listened to any of the music from this project. I'm taking a stroll through disc 2 and it all seems so unfamiliar to me... brilliant, but foreign. Can't imagine how you're all gonna feel getting to hear it all at once for the first time :-)

and about my idea to release it on Christmas? It would be great!

Lol, I think I might give DJP a coronary if I try to aim for a Christmas release, considering how Wild Arms is slated for release 4 days earlier :-P Trying to prepare two of the largest projects OCR has ever released within 5 days of each other would be a whole new kind of insane.

That said, I think we'll be dropping a special present on Christmas though, so you'll have one thing that you can open up early if you'd like :-D

Lol, I think I might give DJP a coronary if I try to aim for a Christmas release, considering how Wild Arms is slated for release 4 days earlier :-P Trying to prepare two of the largest projects OCR has ever released within 5 days of each other would be a whole new kind of insane.

That said, I think we'll be dropping a special present on Christmas though, so you'll have one thing that you can open up early if you'd like :-D

Merry Christmas DJP! Here, have a massive heart attack!

owait

(that special present sounds tantalizing. i'm guessing it'll be a preview)

I just heard a rumor that needs addressing:

If this album isn't posted by the end of 2011, Donkey Kong himself is going to go to each one of the panel members' house and go ape shit on them.

True or false?