Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

I am so ecstatic that this project is coming to an end and it will get released soon. I seriously can′t wait. Big thanks to everyone who is making it. It is very appreciated. Sometimes, when you get older and start to work or have other preoccupations, you have less time and will to play games. That is when amazing music like DKC series music is one thing that you can enjoy as much or more than the game that it comes from. Remixes add new dimension and freshness to something that is already great and it also brings back memories. In combination, this is one of the best things I could have wished for and one of the things I am looking forward to the most in 2011.

Please, release the albums not after the post 1000 of this topic. What do you say about that? :)!! Hehe..The video preview would be fine by than! I am a patient guy. I am positive you will make sure it is top quality before you release it. Quality is more important than anything. Take your time and deliver this amazing thing to us when it is ready.

Where's this album? :whatevaa:
Its coming. As soon as its done. And then evaluated (and has to pass, which it should). And then prepped for release. And then all the albums in front of it need to be released.

So...yeah.

Soo... in a long, long time, right?

Its coming. As soon as its done. And then evaluated (and has to pass, which it should). And then prepped for release. And then all the albums in front of it need to be released.

So...yeah.

Hmm.. I got.

Just don't forget that the world ends at december 2012. :)!!

Feel free to use this as the album art:

DKC3_album_cover.png

Seconded, this is REALLY good. I like how it evokes the concept of BANANAS

Hmm.. I got.

Just don't forget that the world ends at december 2012.

Lol OCR isn't preparing for the apocalypse at all. There'll probably be 4 albums or more in the evaluation queue when December 2012 rolls around :-P

Lol OCR isn't preparing for the apocalypse at all. There'll probably be 4 albums or more in the evaluation queue when December 2012 rolls around :-P

Apocalypse? What's that?

On the other hand, OLR prepares for it every month with their montage of terrible i mean wonderful-yet-awful music