Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Yay I'm good :)

Yeah you are. That is pretty cool. By the way, I'm dying to know, where does your little animation of tricycle drift come from?

that is pretty funny, did you make it yourself?

I'm not sure where the video's from. I found this GIF posted in an Unmod thread and had to take it.

Hey guys, once again I'm back requesting some sig awesomeness. If anyone would be so kind as to hook me up, that would be great. Anyway I'm looking for something with Captain Commando that says "Raulimus", and "Team Justice". Thanks alot guys, and Cap if you pick it up please refrain from the cancer embedding. Thanks again.

Hey guys, once again I'm back requesting some sig awesomeness. If anyone would be so kind as to hook me up, that would be great. Anyway I'm looking for something with Captain Commando that says "Raulimus", and "Team Justice". Thanks alot guys, and Cap if you pick it up please refrain from the cancer embedding. Thanks again.

No promises.

I think I'll take a crack at this one. May take a day or two or eight.

No promises.

I think I'll take a crack at this one. May take a day or two or eight.

Awesome, thanks a lot Cap.

Requesting a gif of Axel (the blonde dude from Streets of Rage 2) beating up a pixellated version of a celebrity no body likes, such as 50 Cent, Madonna, Paris Hilton... You know, purveyors of bad music.

But it MUST be the first level.

Anyone up the challenge?

Edit: That, or Mario circa Super Mario World on a level from River City Ransom, going his equivalent of super sonic, jumping into the air, doing a barrel roll, landing, and giving the peace sign. Simply because it would encompass the majority of great games from the past.

Hello, I'm requesting a sig and well I've requested one before but i think this one might be a little bit easier. Anyways, this is what I'd like to have on it. I'd like to have a Blue Master Cheif (any color would be cool but blue would be nice.) looking off into the distence. The angle would just show Master Cheif's back. In the backround I'd like to see a Gaint gas planet setting or rising in the sky. If that isn't possible, it would be cool to see the sun or moon setting or rising. On the bottom of the sig, I would like the quote Anything is Possible kind of fadded into it. If anyone wants to make this I would be greateful. Thanks agian.

Hello, I'm requesting a sig and well I've requested one before but i think this one might be a little bit easier. Anyways, this is what I'd like to have on it. I'd like to have a Blue Master Cheif (any color would be cool but blue would be nice.) looking off into the distence. The angle would just show Master Cheif's back. In the backround I'd like to see a Gaint gas planet setting or rising in the sky. If that isn't possible, it would be cool to see the sun or moon setting or rising. On the bottom of the sig, I would like the quote Anything is Possible kind of fadded into it. If anyone wants to make this I would be greateful. Thanks agian.

Remember, there's only a handful of people that work on these so sometimes things slip "through the cracks," so to speak.

I'll take a shot at your request.

I don't like my sig as it is... it's ok, but I kinda want something better. I made this one, so if someone would be willing to take the job, I'd be much obliged.

Here's what I want:

Samus Aran, Link, Uchiha Itachi from the anime Naruto, and Cloud from Advent Children; each in their most awesome, badass poses. Also, I'd like a cool quote on there about badass. (That was bad grammer, but I hope you get the picture.) The rest is up to you.

I hope someone will take this, cuz I'm really bad at making sigs.

I would like either this picture: glorfindel_jhs.jpg on the right with the greyish blue colored background extending to the left with my name on it. Or something else Tolkienesque, you could surprise me. (BTW, I love the style of Durinthal's Sig.)

celethalioncopy0mq.png

How's this?

I would like either this picture: glorfindel_jhs.jpg on the right with the greyish blue colored background extending to the left with my name on it. Or something else Tolkienesque, you could surprise me. (BTW, I love the style of Durinthal's Sig.)

I did the Durinthal sig and I'll try something for you. Hope you don't mind a little competition CapnHulk? Anyway, we of Team Signature are brothers beyond anything, am I rite?

Here's...

celethalion4zr.png

BTW, I always loved this Glorfindel VS the Balrog drawing. John Howe is the man!

I don't like my sig as it is... it's ok, but I kinda want something better. I made this one, so if someone would be willing to take the job, I'd be much obliged.

Here's what I want:

Samus Aran, Link, Uchiha Itachi from the anime Naruto, and Cloud from Advent Children; each in their most awesome, badass poses. Also, I'd like a cool quote on there about badass. (That was bad grammer, but I hope you get the picture.) The rest is up to you.

I hope someone will take this, cuz I'm really bad at making sigs.

I'll do it, just give me a couple of hours. :)