OCR Secret Santa - Gift giving time!

Bahamut

So it's a bit early, but judging by how successful last year's one was, I think it would be cool to do one again.

Who's up for it this year?

For those unaware of how it works, if you're interested, send me a PM with your address on it, and I will randomize the drawing whenever we have all the people in. I will send you a PM with the person you drew and his/her address. Then you send them a gift (hopefully) before Christmas. If you'd like to reveal that you were the gift giver, that's fine.

Last year I believe everyone got a gift so nobody was left hanging. Let's emulate that success this year in the spirit of the holidays coming up!

If you'd like to give hints as to what might be an appropriate gift in a post, that's fine. You do not have to spend a lot of money on these gifts - it's the thought that counts, so even a $1 gift can be meaningful.

November 24th is the deadline for getting locked in to joining up!

A warning for those combing through people's profiles & posts in order to cleverly try to find how they are like to tailor a gift to them - the profiles track who was the last to view them, so if you do this, go open up several people's profiles from the participant list in order to cover your tracks some.

Those participating:

Abadoss

Arrowned

Ashamee & Nekofrog

Bahamut

BardicKnowledge

Brandon Strader

Brushfire

Capa Langley

D-Lux

Darklink42

Ectogemia