3DS: Friend Codes on First Page, OMG THE THIRD DIMENSION

The Damned

I've only encountered someone using this glitch once. They got completely owned in the next race and disconnected. c:

thats how it usually goes

they suck balls in the game and can only win if they use the glitch

i dont get the choice of metal mario though. does he somehow make the glitch easier to do?

Edited by Arek the Absolute

i dont get the choice of metal mario though. does he somehow make the glitch easier to do?

It's a pretty easy glitch already, so probably not. I tried it a few times offline, and I can't imagine anyone having trouble with it once they know where to aim.

Also: Unstable Hamster's presence either made Overflow better or made me worse. I sent you a threatening swapnote, Overflow. *shakes fist*

Edited by Hylian Lemon

Just when you thought the obsession was dying down.

If you're aching for more pushmo puzzles, I picked up this little tip from NeoGAF.

1) Go to Pushmo Studio

2) Press 'Create' on a blank pushmo design space.

3) Tap "Copy" then select "... from Papa Blox"

4) He gives you a new mural pushmo. :3 Now you know what he meant when he said he had a new Pushmo ready in the studio!

So far I've found a Mitten and a Gingerbread Man. P cool.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_7/Glitches

I won't just give you one, I'll give you several.

It seems pretty bad for there to be that many glitches, but since I have little desire to pick this game up at the moment I can't vouch for these. But the Wuhu Island glitch is well known now.

Wow, if people whined about snaking (which I thought took some legitimate skill to pull off) then I'm sure we'll hear no end of these. It is possible for Nintendo to put out a non-broken Mario Kart game?

Yep. Give ten experienced testers a month, and they won't find anything. Give a million random people a week, and they will find every little flaw, glitch, exploit and trick.

And then proceed to abuse the fuck out of them.

And Japanese companies still haven't realized that game patching exists. Awesome.

NINTENDO 4 LYFE

Major apologies to everyone who added me. I haven't paid much attention to this thread in a while. The thumbstick on my 3DS broke a while back so I got a replacement, so my friend code in the first post isn't right. My new one is 4081-5772-

Also, I've added everyone in the first post now.

Edited by Kanthos