3DS: Friend Codes on First Page, OMG THE THIRD DIMENSION

The Damned

From what I understand, outside of the GAME CHANGING ability to walk and shoot while crouching(which is GAME CHANGING), you can use the 3DS camera to take pictures and then use color palettes and patterns from said pictures to create new camo with its own index.

Princess Peach camo from a picture on Super Mario 3D Land. Oh how useful it was in the cliffs section. Funny too.

Can I ask a simple question, Nintendo?

Why is Sega getting the Virtual Console right while you aren't?

Game Gear games allow you to - IN GAME - change the screen size, remap the face buttons, choose a border, change the color of said border and even apply a retro motion blur effect.

Game Boy games allow you to change the color, between b/w and blurry green, which I appreciate, but why can't we change the border or screen size in-game? Or better yet: CHANGE THE COLOR PALLET. EVEN THE GBC LET US DO THAT.

Ugh.

I heard it was being released in Europe, but honestly I haven't checked the validity of that claim.

It was confirmed for Europe as a 2012 release out of necessity.

While North America got it's own Nintendo Direct with Reggie, Europe got a version of Iwata's Japanese presentation. When they were showing footage of Fire Emblem, the game was confirmed for this year. I'm sure we'll get it too; NoA most likely doesn't want to confirm something that's potentially Fall/Winter 2012 release material just yet.

Of course, one region getting a confirmation and not the other makes people jump the gun and gloat that NoE is superior/worry about a North American release.

Edited by ocre

Also Jade in your sig adds a whole 'nother feeling to your posts, and it's hilarious.

It's workin'!

Bonus points if you read them in his voice.

Also:

Holy cool! This

eshop 'game'/art application looks sa-weet. And even if you're not that great an artist, I think it'll even be worth purchase price just to peruse the gallery, if awesome pictures like what are in the trailer are commonplace. Edited by ocre