Nintendo Wii U

Cecilff2

Yeah, I just logged in and saw that. You're right. I keep forgetting that they release the physical-based games later on. Damn. Embarrassing. Anyway, let's just pretend I didn't post anything today and resume whatever argument was taking place beforehand. :-x

How is Nintendo's online stuff these days, anyway? I recall hearing painful things about the process of moving Wii VC stuff to your Wii U because they don't have any sort of XBL/PSN account system that your stuff gets associated with. Have they changed that with the Nintendo Network they're using now, or is it still just tied to your hardware and if your system craps out or something you're SOL?

(Also, I did almost the exact thing as ocre re: Harvest Moon, except with Harvest Moon 64.)

Harvest Moon 64 was the best in the series, which is funny because it's secretly a terrible game

I really wish a competent company would buy Harvest Moon from Natsume (or is it Natume? pffftf ahahaha) and make something super great out of it

How is Nintendo's online stuff these days, anyway? I recall hearing painful things about the process of moving Wii VC stuff to your Wii U because they don't have any sort of XBL/PSN account system that your stuff gets associated with. Have they changed that with the Nintendo Network they're using now, or is it still just tied to your hardware and if your system craps out or something you're SOL?

(Also, I did almost the exact thing as ocre re: Harvest Moon, except with Harvest Moon 64.)

I believe it's fixed to your Nintendo ID now. If it's not implemented yet, then it's coming soon.

On the same note, I found that doing the system transfer from Wii to Wii U makes it impossible to use your Brawl save data on the Wii again unless you transfer (everything) back. That's pretty balls. It was really disappointing to have friends come over and find that we could only play with the starter characters because my Brawl data was moved over to the Wii U.