VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

"...and our hosts are missing some serious pants..."

Can't wait for a vodcast.... 8)

She told me that over AIM while she was recording, so I made sure to go out into our lounge and announce it to everybody. :D

I'm sure she really appreciated that.

You're not one of the people who leave their dorm room door open, are you Pixie?

And Arcana? Let me remind you. You live in Canada. I don't think border patrol will let you over when you need to "protect my online buddy from being raped."

Knowing the US nowadays, they'll think you're crazy and that you'll do it, ect, kick you back to Canada. The US is so stupid. I don't even say the pledge.

And Arcana? Let me remind you. You live in Canada. I don't think border patrol will let you over when you need to "protect my online buddy from being raped."

Knowing the US nowadays, they'll think you're crazy and that you'll do it, ect, kick you back to Canada. The US is so stupid. I don't even say the pledge.

What are you talking about? Border crossing is like, totally effortless. I'd just say I'm visiting a friend.

And then the border guard would be like, "Is she your girlfriend?" And then I'd say, "No, she isn't."

And then he'll laugh and be like, "Yeah, right."

I'd say I'm going down for canned cheese.

'Cause I would be.

Oh, and cheap Southern Comfort on the way back.

Anyways, good show. Another interesting post-show clip..thinger. I actually used Nero to gank the one from 018, so now I have a little mp3 of the What It's Like to be A Girl on OCR.

<3

Pixietricks, I apologize for my aggrevious error in announcing the wrong host at the end of my report. I had created a demo for Rayza before that, and just sort of used that, but it was no excuse. :( I promise you'll get a shout-out next week. :wink:

Hahaha, no problem. It was just another opportunity to say something silly. ^_~