Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

Haha, I'm sorry I disapointed you with a mere 2 minutes. It was a choice between higher quality and short or longer and naff quality. After hearing all the other mixes this round, I'm glad I did that :)

Haha I for SURE wouldn't say I'm "disappointed," but when it ends, I'm always like "aw damn, it's over already? :( :( :( ". Totally digging what's there though :D

Also, since the last normal round is finished, I feel like it's the right time to reiterate that this has been a blast for me, and I've learned a HUGE amount, and I'm gonna go ahead and personally thank SuperiorX, Ecto, and Rozo for putting up with me badgering them for listens and getting production feedback etc. from all them. I appreciate all the feedback from you guys, and also from anyone who takes the time to do reviews. It's really fun seeing the responses everyone has to all the pieces.

Everyone's put out some really great stuff these past 9 weeks, and I'm looking forward to the next compo I take part in :D

:350: Time Mage

pH

Also, since the last normal round is finished, I feel like it's the right time to reiterate that this has been a blast for me, and I've learned a HUGE amount, and I'm gonna go ahead and personally thank SuperiorX, Ecto, and Rozo for putting up with me badgering them for listens and getting production feedback etc. from all them. I appreciate all the feedback from you guys, and also from anyone who takes the time to do reviews. It's really fun seeing the responses everyone has to all the pieces.

Sorry for the double-post, but I wanted to say this too! This compo has been a ton of fun! I feel like I've improved immensely as a musician and have been able to be more involved in the community. I've always wanted to participate in something like this, but I've either never had the time nor did I think I had the skill-level to participate, so I'm really glad I decided to finally do it! I also want to thank my teammates, Phonetic Hero and Rozo cause it's been great getting feedback from them on my mixes and it's been awesome doing some collaborative pieces with them too. I also really appreciate the feedback and responses I've gotten from everybody else; I like hearing what everyone thinks.

Based off this great experience, I know I'll definitely want to participate in the next Maverick Remix Battle whenever we get around to doing another one of those (I think Darke said there'd be another sometime early this year?). Thanks everybody!