Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

I commented, andy. Very nice so far. :)

UPDATE

Alright, folksies. The time has come. I know I probably threw you all for a loop before with the last "final" WIP due date, but that won't happen again. Word through the grapevine is that the next, and LAST (meaning final) completed song due date will be on this date:

FEBRUARY 23RD, 2006

Keep in mind that this is also Lea's birthday, so get her a nice birthday present in the form of a finished song, won't you? :P

But really: This will hopefully be the last due date before the project release, which I would like to be in early March (do some research and you'll understand why), but don't worry: I haven't forgotten that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, so if you're anticipating this project, make sure you anticipate it to be released in March 5 years from now, just so you aren't disappointed. :P

The whip has been cracked, and I will be contacting a lot of you heavily in the next several weeks to push for completed songs. It's time to kick things into high gear and get to work on your tracks, folks!

andy: Good luck with that! Computer hardware is a pain, but hopefully you'll have the situation handled. Keep me updated with your progress, and I'll see what I can do about getting you a guitarist. :)

Sir, yes sir! Thanks for the finalised date, and I'll be sure to work on it in the coming weeks :)

Eeeexcellent. Although, there's a possibility that I'll be needing you to remix another song for this (don't know yet for sure). Would you be up for it?

I haven't forgotten that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, so if you're anticipating this project, make sure you anticipate it to be released in March 5 years from now, just so you aren't disappointed. :P

March 2011, check.

Only five more years of waiting...

:?

I haven't forgotten that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, so if you're anticipating this project, make sure you anticipate it to be released in March 5 years from now, just so you aren't disappointed. :P

March 2011, check.

Only five more years of waiting...

Maybe the new Guns 'n' Roses album will be out by then.

An even more amazing feet would be if it didn't suck. But something tells me it will, like the lack of Slash. :P

Unfortunately, DarkeSword has had to leave the project. :( We'll certainly miss his talent as a contribution to this project, but best of luck to him in other endeavors.

Rexy will be taking up the reigns on Presea's theme. And she even already has a WIP. And it's good. :P

Alright, I'm putting out the call for project mirrors NOW so I don't forget. Would anyone besides those who have already stepped up and offered space be able to host about, oh say....400-500 megs of songs?

Alright, I'm putting out the call for project mirrors NOW so I don't forget. Would anyone besides those who have already stepped up and offered space be able to host about, oh say....400-500 megs of songs?

sure thing. get your ass up on msn.

Well people, I'm practically done with Martel's theme. Those who wanna check it out can go to the Private WIP boards of the project and grab the Pre-Final Demo. Hopefully I'll give the Final version of Biting Cold to Kyle very soon as well.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History