Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

Yeh buddi. Game boiiiiiiii

Chernabogue did eventually find out who the Yu-Gi-Oh composer is :lol: so difficult!

And he finished the trailer too (at least until we hear back from staffers) and it's quite a nice trailer, very good, bringing some Game Boy history into it as well as showcasing the music, and a nice bonus after the credits.

Ah, so it's too late to participate? I've been having a flu so I didn't rush to film. It's all right. The end of the last OCR Talkback has a great bit of Gameboy memories from PhoenixDown btw, it's worth checking that out!

Yeah I saw that. I wish we had got more support for the trailer but the 1 video we did get was amazing

• 2 weeks later...
So if you guys were shooting for the 25th anniversary release (even though it's past, i think), does that mean that this will be coming out sooner or will it still go through the same waiting process as the rest of the albums?

We were shooting for July 31st, the North American 25th anniversary..... as for anything else I dunno

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone wondering -- yes I had a data loss issue with my PMs so I requested help from Chernabogue to get some of the notes back, only from a few people... sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

The good news:

Staff has been working their butts off to hit the 31st date and I think we're very close to being solid for that.

AND we're going to have a real website, not a wiki site! I'm just waiting on the artist notes to put them into the website, and then I'll send it to djp for final design stuff.

Chernabogue is working his butt off on the trailer and it's also roughly 95% there.

To anyone wondering -- yes I had a data loss issue with my PMs so I requested help from Chernabogue to get some of the notes back, only from a few people... sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

When I said "in case it poofed into an alternate dimension", I didn't think it'd kinda actually happen. o.o; Glad it's working out! No inconvenience here. :)

Edited by timaeus222

Data loss issue with PMs? Here?

Was this user error, or something I need to look into?

I ran out of PM space so I was forced to save all PMs, so I did as each format it allows... then I deleted all the PMs from my inbox so it was empty... I knew I had saved the old PMs to "Documents" but when I went looking for them, they were gone. I have random other ones leading back to 2010. Either I accidentally did it on a different computer, or I weaseled them into the wrong folder, but it's lost in the sense that is has been misplaced. :-) Probably user error. We need some facebook-style message saving that saves from the beginning of time and you never delete anything. :lol:

• Liontamer changed the title to Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History