An OverClocked Christmas v.5 -- Recruitment

Dyne

Here's the previous year's albums ...

http://www.obtusemusic.net/OCR_Christmas/

the files aren't working for me. Dunno why

EdiT: Apparently the files cannot be found. If I click one of the tracks (for example, PrototypeRaptor - Chimes from AOCC 2k9), this message appears on the next page:

Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.

Obtuse? Any help?

Thanks for hosting the old albums, but you have the release dates for Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 reversed.

Not just dates, entire tracklists have been swapped between these two albums. vol.3 is vol.2 and vice versa.

Additionally, all links (aside from OCC vol.4) are redirecting to the main site with a 'not found' message.

All in all, minor fixes really. Please resub. ;-)

Not just dates, entire tracklists have been swapped between these two albums. vol.3 is vol.2 and vice versa.

Additionally, all links (aside from OCC vol.4) are redirecting to the main site with a 'not found' message.

All in all, minor fixes really. Please resub. ;-)

Minor fixes? I need V.2 and V.3, and neither are available

NO (Resub)

I have a track ready for this, if there is still room/time?

First Post:

By the way, ALL TRACKS are due by 12/20. This will give me time to tag, prep the web site, and get everything uploaded, and for once, I should be able to release on Christmas Eve, long before I leave for my usual annual party. Therefore, 12/23 will be the ABSOLUTE LAST DAY that you can submit your track.

So, I guess yes

If you have a track/working on a track/wanting to submit a track, you have until Friday to have it done. I will accept it up until midnight Friday.

IF... however...

You need more time, you can technically send them to me until 12 noon on Saturday. Beyond that, you're pretty much out of luck, as I need to have the album prepped and ready before I leave for the annual party that I go to every Christmas Eve.

Yes, by the way, I'm extending the absolute end of the deadline until December 24 at 12 noon, but really, try to have them done by Friday night, I still need artwork from The Coop, and he needs time to get it done.

P.S.: I uploaded the CSS file, and made sure the formatting was the same across all pages. So they should look much better now.

3:30 on my second track for this. :D

How can I work so fast on these and still take years on um, certain other tracks? Music is weird. :tomatoface:

It's Christmas, I guess the spirit just moves people. :D

By the way, some, if not all, of the issues with the site should be fixed now.