Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

From the desk of Usa:

I am not writing from my own computer right now, but I wanted to let you and the others know that I'm still alive. The last time we talked I suddenly disappeared, following an almost month long internet outage caused by problems with my modem and my ISP was clueless. They didn't know how to help me so I had to wait for their technical support to try tacköing this problem. They gave me half a year phone+internet for free now, and upgraded my bandwith for free too to compensate for this. Then, a short time after the internet worked again, I fell ill and needed to rest a bit, and am still recovering from it.

And on top of that, a few days ago, when I just recovered enough so I could be online again, my computer's fan broke and I needed to give it to repair, where it is now and will stay for another week or two. Luckily it is still on warranty and I get the repair for free. I also backed up all the data from its hard drive just in case. I didn't lose anything, but can't access most of my data right now.

He told me to let everyone know what was up. I'll probably link to this post on at least one other post, and I already told Halc. I was just glad to hear he hadn't died. :-o

Probably because he hired usa to do mastering or something for his album. They've got the most professional relatioship, thus the first one he'd respond about. Since Brandon's also on the project, usa could tell him and us at the same time.

Thanks for the message Brandon, it explains a lot.

Also, since I'm now awake and it's the 21st, the deadline is officially up. Gonna open a few tracks later today, Religion Thunder is one of them (unless I hear from the remixer _really_ soon).

Edited by Rozovian

...How did you of all people get an update from Usa?

Usa and I became friends after some talking, then later he offered to play drums for my new solo album and it's been a match made in heaven ever since. He's also hopefully going to do drums for my SD3 tracks. :grin:

What do you mean, "me of all people". You'd like me if you got to know me. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Been quiet in this thread for a while.

Meanwhile, I'm gathering everyone's latest wips and completed tracks to show the project mods. Would be cool to have wips for all claimed tracks, and completed versions of all those almost completed ones. ;)

I was recently struck with this strange feeling that Splash Hop will be one of the big hits from this album. No spoilers. ;)I said, no spoilers

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic