Strawberry Electric Guitar - Does this library sound real to you guys?

It does sound very good. I don't think I would have coined it was a sampled lead if I had not known from the start. If the sample-pack is programmed well it should be easy enough to get realistic results but, like any sampled instrument, convincing the listener is sequencing it realistically.

Definitely agree with Meteo production-wise. If this pack can be run through your own amp-sims and such, its a sure-buy for someone who doesn't play guitar. Saying that, though, even if the samples come amped I bet you can get great results.

Greg at Orangetree is a really solid Kontakt Scripter--his samples are always very clean, which you can take as you will.

I have his Pear Core Upright Bass library, very nice.

If I was in the market for a new guitar library, I would think seriously about Strawberry.

never bought anything from him, but before he went kontakt and commercial he was making the best soundfonts ever.

he had this sweet little 20 mb sf2 called 'ultimate guitar kit'. it's been my goto fake guitar since 2005 or something :)

if i weren't so sick of huge sample libraries, i'd probably buy from him. his stuff sounds great.