FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

zircon

I assume that everyone listening to the first disc donated, but is there a way someone (like myself) who didnt donate can listen too?

Not early, no. That's the rights what was bought by them donations, sir! Don't worry, I'm pretty sure this thing is coming out either next week or the one after that, so you'll get your fill of FF6 incredawesomradness soon! :-D

he tried

but the future refused to change

wait that's chrono trigger

the TARDIS is mine. no touchy.

I admit that after listening to that sample of the album the waiting is more and more difficult. I'll probably keep my physical copy in the car for hour of enjoyement.

I'm super excited for the FF1 prints to go out too. I accidentally dropped one of my cheapo DIY prints on the floor and it reminded me that it was crappy as hell. I can't wait for the ACTUAL GOOD Quality prints. It would have been awesome if I got 2. One to put in the car and one to keep safe. Oh well. :-D Can't get 2 of e'erything hah.

Can I get a rough estimate on when the album will arrive at US destinations, namely Texas? I want to mail my extra copies to friends, but I'm also planning on sending other goodies too, and I need to coordinate getting everything together at the same time.

I'm super excited for the FF1 prints to go out too. I accidentally dropped one of my cheapo DIY prints on the floor and it reminded me that it was crappy as hell. I can't wait for the ACTUAL GOOD Quality prints. It would have been awesome if I got 2. One to put in the car and one to keep safe. Oh well. :-D Can't get 2 of e'erything hah.

That DIY print was still damn good!

Can I get a rough estimate on when the album will arrive at US destinations, namely Texas? I want to mail my extra copies to friends, but I'm also planning on sending other goodies too, and I need to coordinate getting everything together at the same time.

I'd say check your kickstarter update. There's some mention of timelines in there. They have not made those public yet, so I would advise other people that they refrain from mentioning them.

Still waiting (cuz someone took my tardis) for this album, but I love the new trailer. Also, this should be amazing, cuz disco Dan has recently become one of my favorite artists on here and I hope he continues the great work.