Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

carltondance3rr7cs.gif

haha, excellent. now then.

I have not only completed the Bombing Mission, but I have finally completed the Title Theme. Not only that, but I have successfully fused the two together into one awesomely superistical radness.

To celebrate not only this amazing feat, but also my amazing word usage and correct grammer, I demand a 2nd gif. And a shrubbery.

You all have 24 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I signed up to this forum to let you guys know, (based on what I've heard so far) that I think this is going to be a kick-ass project. The medley you posted is incredible, and I even sent it to a friend of mine who is also interested in hearing what you guys produce!

Also, in the medley, what's the name of the song that starts at about 1:24, and is before the chocobo theme. Can't seem to put my finger on what it's a ReMix of (sign of a good remix in my eyes (or ears)), and it sounds really cool.

Thanks, you guys are doing a great job.

1:21, with the screaming guitar solo, would be "On That Day, 5 Years Ago..." but it's the solo section, so you don't really hear the original melody. You only hear the progression in the background there.

Ahh, Thank you very much.