Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

There's multiple translations for titles going around for most Square-Enix OSTs, especially in cases where the OSTs were actually released with English track listings. The fan-translated versions of the Japanese OST track lists sometimes tend to be more literal translations than the official translations on the English track listings.

I'm unsure if this question has been addressed before...but are all the songs going to be new, or are some of them already on the site? Nevertheless I'm definately gonna DL this project.

Moreover, I'd like to thank SGX, Zircon, Star Salzman and all the other kick assed remixers in making this project.

Oh, and don't forget to buy SGX's new album that's coming out soon (his electronica music, I mean ;-D ).

(BTW, are the rumors for the Legond of Dragoon project true :D?)

I'd say this thread is more about the discussion of the project, rather than the game itself. If you want to discuss the game, might not be a bad idea to start a thread in the Discussion forum about it. :)

Of course this isn't my project so it's really out of my jurisdiction. BUT, I know the general consensus has been in the past that these threads are used only for discussion that relates in a more direct manner to the project.

*raspberries* >: Someone needs to get cracking on a Legend of Dragoon project.

I would...if I could remix to save my life. But I can't.

rofl, ditto, but I intend to give it a shot. I do have an "ear" for music, but I've never tried to make music before...so I intend to get FruitLoops and give it a shot. But I'm sure that our good friends, the remixers on this site may be coaxed to make a mix or two ;-)

It's best if we keep the discussion on the FF7 project so people who are interested in where it's at don't have to sift back through pages to find the relevant posts.

That being said, we're moving ahead full tilt, trying to get this project out the door. Just have a little patience, we've been saving the best until last.

New sample tracks? How about... a medley?

http://www.soundtempest.net/VOTLMedley.mp3

~6 minutes of selected clips from: Suzumebachi, Sixto, myself, pixietricks, Spekkosaurus (Steffan Andrews), Shnabubula, Tepid, Geoffrey Taucer, tefnek, Darangen, Daniel Baranowsky, LuiZa, Mustin, Jeremy Robson, bLiNd, and Leifo. And this ain't even 1/3 the project.