Final Fantasy Crystal Clash - Congratulations to Tuberz McGee and Eino Keskitalo!

Brandon Strader

e: Locke vs. Locke

bZcea4v.gif

Yeah. That was an oversight caused by people not naming their files properly. Fixing and reuploading.

Note for future rounds: It is your character vs. opponent's character. NOT... opponent vs. you. ;-)

Some people just sent WAVs with the title. If I weren't such an overachiever, I'd probably be super strict like DarkeSword and disqualify said people... HOWEVER, I fixed stuff this time. Folks, please follow the naming guidelines in first post.

Edited by Brandon Strader

Awesome sigs!

The qualitative content of my mix is questionable so I'd say it's a foregone conclusion that Hakstock is through to the next round. I remain philosophical about the whole thing.

Thanks!

Hey, it happens. While Hakstock's has the better production, people will hopefully listen a little closer and see who worked in their sources most fluidly and enjoyably. Sure, it may go to Hakstock, but as long as you gave it your all and are practicing and getting better, it's all good. :-)

Hyped. Serah's theme isn't too bad to combine with Lulu's, the mood sort of overlaps and especially tempo/rhythm is similar. Serah's mood seems more straightforward, but not without bittersweetness.. they can make a nice juxtaposition, and with the rhythm you can really go anywhere. I tinkled both a bit over the top of the youtube videos on the piano, though I didn't get as far as transposing them to same key. Mighty tempted to make a vocal piece but it's hard to find the time to record. (On the plus side, you could work on the lyrics anywhere :P)

Can't wait for the Darkness bracket to finally get underway :-P Evktalo, let's give it everything we've got! Lulu's Theme is one of my favorite themes, so I'm definitely looking forward to hearing your mix.

All right, let's! (:

--Eino

Thanks!

Hey, it happens. While Hakstock's has the better production, people will hopefully listen a little closer and see who worked in their sources most fluidly and enjoyably. Sure, it may go to Hakstock, but as long as you gave it your all and are practicing and getting better, it's all good. :-)

Sadly my 'all' was given to my place of work who offered me extrat work for extra money. Instead of valiantly standing up and saying 'NO*insert name of workplace here* I will NOT be taking your offer of more work for I have a REMIX to complete for the good fellows at OCRemix.com' I instead turned around and said 'Yes please sir can I have some more and please try not to get any in my eye this time.' GOD DAMMIT I'M NOT MADE OF STONE.

In other news; holy shit Hakstock your remix is AMAZING. I'm actually a little happier in the fact that even working flat out for a week I never would have come up with anything as good as that. :)

@HobaKa, you swapped your votes for Beatrix vs. Kain and Lenna vs. Locke. Tuberz belongs in Lenna vs. Locke, avaris belongs in Beatrix vs. Kain.

@Brandon, any reason why you made a voting thread for Hiryuu vs. Strago? Or did you make all the threads before the entries came in?

It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I might start writing on Wednesday, but we'll see. If I get particularly tired, I might start as late as Friday. :sleepdepriv:

@Brandon, any reason why you made a voting thread for Hiryuu vs. Strago? Or did you make all the threads before the entries came in?

I did make them all right before midnight, and I had the opportunity to delete that one, but thought it would be nice to leave it up and let people vote for MindWanderer. Everyone likes being voted for, and who knows how next round will go. He put in the work so it's no problem that he gets the votes. :-)