Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Plus, having Sonic as one of the 3rd party characters WAS an obvious choice...anyone could have called that one with confidence, and in fact, plenty of people here and elsewhere DID. It's like calling Bowser as the final boss to Mario Galaxy; it might NOT happen, but it more than likely WILL happen.

HOLY SHIT! They have fuckin' Rayquaza in the SSE! You have no clue how much happiness this single video produces for a trainer such as myself. Besides the awesomeness of Fox reflecting Rayquaza's Dragon Pulse like that... but I have to wonder what pissed Rayquaza off so much.

I mean, I'm sure Fox's crash landing had something to do with it... but that bitch blasted out of the lake with a purpose. Not to mention that Pokemon, even legendaries, aren't known to attack non-Pokemon creatures... interesting...

--Jack Kieser

Awesomeness personified, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, so now we see Diddy, Fox and DK will join up, but how did Fox crash in the first place? And how did DK's jungle get overrun?

The game designers seriously are organizing this like they're on something bad, but still the game looks like enormous fun... now if we get more characters tomorrow, and maybe some more levels and an earlier release schedule.

Nice update. :D

Anyway, so now we see Diddy, Fox and DK will join up, but how did Fox crash in the first place?

Nice update. :D

I've been to a few forums and I've seen some people with animated avatars with the cut scenes from Smash, but they had it weeks before the release. (For example, the one with Diddy shooting his gun, I saw someone with that animation about a week and a half before it was shown on the website) Regarding the fox on, I saw a clip with fox flying around MetaKnights ship, and the ship attacked Fox that cause him to crash land... Zelda was on the ship or something too.

Rayquaza? Hells yeah.

Wait... HOLY CRAP! Is he a boss fight!?

The moment when the Armada music started and Fox was silhouetted against the sun was just too perfect for words. It gave me goosebumps. I was going to try playing as someone other than Fox in Brawl, but this cutscene alone changed my mind. Fox is once again awesome in my eyes.

And... what happened to Donkey Kong?... I smell foul play.

Song is amazing... When the soloists began, I...

URGH! I WANT THIS GAME!

The wild RAYQUAZA used DRAGON PULSE!

FOX used MIRROR COAT!

Critical hit!

The wild RAYQUAZA has fainted!

FOX gained 2200 Exp. points!

FOX grew to Lvl. 55!

FOX wants to learn FIRE SPIN.

But, FOX cannot learn more than four moves.

Delete move to make room for FIRE SPIN?

Yes <

No

Which move will you delete?

FLASH CANNON

EXTREMESPEED

MIRROR COAT

HELPING HAND <

Poof!

FOX forgot HELPING HAND. And...

Fox learned FIRE SPIN!

"Fox, get this guy off me!"

"Hah! Slippy, you're on your own! I forgot helping hand!"

I've been to a few forums and I've seen some people with animated avatars with the cut scenes from Smash, but they had it weeks before the release. (For example, the one with Diddy shooting his gun, I saw someone with that animation about a week and a half before it was shown on the website) Regarding the fox on, I saw a clip with fox flying around MetaKnights ship, and the ship attacked Fox that cause him to crash land... Zelda was on the ship or something too.

Thanks!:razz:

FOX grew to Lvl. 55!

FOX wants to learn FIRE SPIN.

But, FOX cannot learn more than four moves.

Delete move to make room for FIRE SPIN?

Yes <

No

Which move will you delete?

FLASH CANNON

EXTREMESPEED

MIRROR COAT

HELPING HAND <

Poof!

FOX forgot HELPING HAND. And...

Fox learned FIRE SPIN!

"Fox, get this guy off me!"

"Hah! Slippy, you're on your own! I forgot helping hand!"

I'm sorry... but Fox doesn't learn FIRE SPIN at lvl. 55...

He learns RAPID SPIN.

"Fox... do a barrel roll!"

"Peppy, I need three more levels before I can do that!!"

--Jack Kieser

Im not liking the fire emblem theme. Melees version just got you in the mode to fight. This is ok to listen to but feels like it'll bring the fighitng mood down while playing. Feels like one of those history films about world war and they have the a national theme playing in the background which you cant turn off.

Not to be all GameFAQs forums or anything...but give us links to these forums that have early things.

In any case, awesome video! I wasn't as impressed with the song, but I'm not a FE player so it doesn't have enough meaning for me.