Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Nintendo DS

I actually like the BestSkinsEver.com ones. You have to apply them using a slightly soapy water mix, but once it sets, it's fucking good. And if you want to redo it, it will peel off without leaving lots of smudges or anything.

So does this mean Rare and Nintendo are kissing and making up? :-P

haha, "Rare and Nintnedo sittin' in a tree..."

I dunno... think it's a stretch because Rare still made GBA and DS games long after acquisition. Just look at Diddy Kong Racing. Just not console games.

Besides, it's not like Microsoft has any portable system of its own. Might as well go with the one guaranteed to make a solid buck or two. Or millions.

Does anyone know if the screen dimensions for the DS and the Lite are the same? I've managed to buff out nearly all the scratches on my touch screen now, but I'm feeling a lot more cautious about playing EBA until I know my screen is safe.

Does anyone know if the screen dimensions for the DS and the Lite are the same? I've managed to buff out nearly all the scratches on my touch screen now, but I'm feeling a lot more cautious about playing EBA until I know my screen is safe.

Hori brand screen protectors.

Also, since I'm linking things, learn to play Picross just in time for the DS release this Wednesday.

Also, since I'm linking things, learn to play Picross just in time for the DS release this Wednesday.

Just checked IGN and the MSRP is just $20. Can't go wrong with that, considering Picross is like one of the most addicting number puzzles pretty much ever. And apparently there's talk of downloadable puzzles from Nintendo and other people through WFC?

Are those screen protectors pretty easy to put on I assume? Did you have to re-apply it multiple times because of an air bubble or you didn't get it on perfectly straight or anything?

Are those screen protectors pretty easy to put on I assume? Did you have to re-apply it multiple times because of an air bubble or you didn't get it on perfectly straight or anything?

Easy to put on as long as you're careful. But even if you're not, they're removable and re-applicable if you mess up. In fact, you can take them off and put them back on several times.

I got mine on no problem the first time, though.

Just checked IGN and the MSRP is just $20. Can't go wrong with that, considering Picross is like one of the most addicting number puzzles pretty much ever. And apparently there's talk of downloadable puzzles from Nintendo and other people through WFC?

Yes and yes as I understand it. Also, you can play Picross here if you want to give it a test drive before buying.

Why did nobody tell me just HOW awesome Cooking Mama is, huh?

So much lost time that could've been spent cooking!

Funny, I've avoided picking it up because everything I've read trashed it.

I thought I heard the DS one was good, but the Wii one wasn't.

All I have to say is, I've never played the one for Wii, but if you don't like the DS version, you have no soul.

I'm enjoying it a lot. Best handheld game in a looong while, as far as I'm concerned.

Cooking Mama is fun from the rental I played so far. But it has no real objective and that hurts longterm gameplay. But good rental or as long as you have a good imagination and patience with it.

Oh, actually I have 34 DS games. I pop through these things like gumballs...

No more DS games for me until Phantom Hourglass.

Jeez, that is around $1000 worth of DS games.

List me what you have in aim, you crazy kid.

I didn't buy all of them at full price!

Full Price Games ($35)

Mario Kart DS

Mario 64 DS

Pokemon Diamond

Jam With the Band

Osu! Tatake! Ouendan!

Osu! Tatake! Ouendan! 2

Polarium

Tetris DS

Yoshi Touch and Go

Nintendogs

Metroid Prime Hunters

Yoshi's Island DS

Mario & Luigi DS

Snowboard Kids DS (HORRID)

Elite Beat Agents

Advance Wars DS

Trauma Center

Kirby DS

Kirby Canvas Curse

Electroplankton

New Super Mario Bros

Super Princess Peach

Others (mostly $20)

Sonic Rush

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright 2

Jump Superstars

Jump Ultimate Stars

Super Monkey Ball DS

Big Brain Academy

Brain Age

Games I didn't buy

Cooking Mama

Castlevaia DS

Frogger Helmet Chaos

I'm out of high school and don't have a budget for this stuff anymore. ;_;

EDIT: FYI I'm going to USC to study videogame design. This stuff's an investment. :]

Any way... I still have lots of the starters for Pokémon. If you any of the first, second or third generation starters, give me a PM or something. Friend code's in sig.

And if any of you happen to have a Tauros that you don't need, that would be great. Awesomely great.