Which one of these games do you think would lend well to a Irish-style folk legend album?

GSO

here are songs I still need either in pdf or midi format(just to use as an idea-board)

Awake

Aurora

The Bannered Mare

Masser

Distant Horizons

Frostfall

A Chance Meeting

Solitude

Dawn

Out of the Cold

Unbroken Road

Far Horizons

A Winter's Tale

Wind Guide You

Bonus: The Dragonborn Comes +

if anybody has an idea about where to find these let me know(pm me)

Edited by GSO

Skyrim seems like almost a too obvious choice for that. Not sayin it couldn't be great, but there's something about the unexpectedly great, no?

thanks guys. :razz:

since I don't have the luxury of both(skyim and music) on my pc.:banghead:

Wait...people on OCR didn't know about Xenogears CREID? Am I that old????

I never actually got around to playing xenogears, despite enjoying the demo a lot. So as a result , I never paid much attention to the ost which I'm sure is great . Also I'm relatively new to OCR

I never actually got around to playing xenogears, despite enjoying the demo a lot. So as a result , I never paid much attention to the ost which I'm sure is great . Also I'm relatively new to OCR

4 years is quite a bit of time.

But considering the fact this site as is has been here for like, what, 12 years or something, and then the site in whole is like 15 years old; yeah we're both relatively new. lol

4 years is quite a bit of time.

But considering the fact this site as is has been here for like, what, 12 years or something, and then the site in whole is like 15 years old; yeah we're both relatively new. lol

no spoilers please. I have it on my psp and whenever I can find the psp in all my other crap, I wanna start playing it again.

*note: is the Wii U gonna stay at 300 bucks? I wanna buy it so I can play me some Zelda. does anybody know what Zelda games are on the Wii Virtual console?

no spoilers please. I have it on my psp and whenever I can find the psp in all my other crap, I wanna start playing it again.

*note: is the Wii U gonna stay at 300 bucks? I wanna buy it so I can play me some Zelda. does anybody know what Zelda games are on the Wii Virtual console?

hahahaha wait what does this have to do with what I said