OCR Twitch Streamers

Nutritious

Hey, everyone. As I'm sure you all know, video game streaming via places like Twitch has been exploding in popularity as of late. On the fringe of this, there are a few people on here (myself included) who like to stream music production sessions. Recently, Twitch announced & implemented a new channel specifically for music stations and music performances/production, granting legitimacy to this type of non-vg playing streams.

I thought it would be helpful to create a central list of all OCR members who are actively streaming (both Music & VG playing) so we can pull together as a community and support each other. Feel free to reply with info on streams (and their primary focus) or any related discussion and I will try to keep this initial post updated with links to everyone's streaming channels. Also, this could be a good place to reply to in order to notify more people that you are going live.

OCR Streamers
Abadoss (Games/Music)

Audity (Game Music)

alfredofreak (Games/Music)

Ben Briggs (Games/Music)

Brandon Strader (Games)

Brushfire (Games)

bustatunez (Music)

Coaltergeist (Games)

DjCUTMAN (Music)

DrumUltimA (Games/Music)

duskvstweak (Games)

flexstyle (Music)

Gamemaster1379 (Games)

HalcyonSpirit (Games/Writing)

kitty (Games)

Mirby (Games)

mowseler (Games/Music/Cosplay)

Mr. Bottle Rocket (Games)

Nutritious (Games/Music)

Phonetic Hero (Games)

q-pa (Games)

Sagnewshreds (Coding)

Shnabubula (Games/Music) - Streaming live piano every Sunday 4PM EST

Sir_Nuts (Music)

Smellyghost (Games/Music)

Wiesty (Games)

Xarnax42 (Games)

Xenonetix (Games/Music)

Zircon (Games/Music)

zykO  (musik/rant/gamez)

i mean i have a link: http://www.twitch.tv/zykomonkey

but there isn't shit set up yet and no timetable on when it'll go live. i still have a lot of work to do

NP. Let me know when you're ready and I'll add it up to the first post.

Also, I'm planning on keeping close tabs on this thread going forward to bump it & update the title whenever someone is currently live. Hopefully it will drive some traffic to OCR member channels.

Updated with all, thanks guys!

I will try to be on top of updating the first post & bumping the thread if I happen to catch someone live, but I'm not sure how consistent I will be able to be with that. Best bet is to reply to the thread yourself and my email subscription (assuming it works this time) should let me know to edit the title.

I stream mostly speed runs, been working Mega Man X, but I'll run Super Metroid and MMX4 (sorta) from time to time as well, probably going to learn others soon. Haven't had the time to do much of it lately (and my tech is really starting to suffer because of it...) but I'm usually able to do at least one night a week :)

http://www.twitch.tv/phonetichero

Edited by Phonetic Hero

Updated with all, thanks guys!

I will try to be on top of updating the first post & bumping the thread if I happen to catch someone live, but I'm not sure how consistent I will be able to be with that. Best bet is to reply to the thread yourself and my email subscription (assuming it works this time) should let me know to edit the title.

This seems like an insane amount of dedication. I approve.

Here's my channel: http://www.twitch.tv/bstrader

I've never had a schedule, just went live when I felt like it.

I don't know how to stream music production with my saffire pro 40 firewire, if anyone can give advice on that, I could potentially get that up and running. So for the moment I'd just put it down as GAMING unless I figure out how to do the music stuff. I use OBS on PC.

For the gaming it will just be direct stream from PS4 share button. Works like a charm. Destiny Crucible and raids most-likely (at ungoshly hours like 4am on Tuesday) with a spattering of whatever else I have. Maybe Final Fantasy type-0 HD when that comes out. I most-likely won't announce here when I'm going live with it.

• DarkeSword featured and unpinned this topic