Liontamer

OverClocked ReMix Design ?'s and Issues

Oh okay. So can I have my "Legacy" Co-Drector title then please? Thanks! :grin:

I notice this is still missing!

But what I came to report is that Time Traveller's Delight is missing the album sleeve from the ReMix page. This is a real issue in our household, as the three-year old wants to listen to music from Temporal Duality, but apparently will not believe it's a track from the album if the sleeve is not there.

But what I came to report is that Time Traveller's Delight is missing the album sleeve from the ReMix page. This is a real issue in our household, as the three-year old wants to listen to music from Temporal Duality, but apparently will not believe it's a track from the album if the sleeve is not there.

Thanks. All set!

Tried to find OCR00333, but I can't seem to find it. It was part of the Radical Dreamers floodpost of 2001 (OCR00325 to OCR00333) and is included in the torrent, so I thought it would have a remix page but alas, there is none. What's up with that?

Tried to find OCR00333, but I can't seem to find it. It was part of the Radical Dreamers floodpost of 2001 (OCR00325 to OCR00333) and is included in the torrent, so I thought it would have a remix page but alas, there is none. What's up with that?

That's because it was removed from the site during the Pre-OC01500 lockdown (see #67). It'll probably be removed from the torrent in the future as well

Final Summoning has in-game audio sampled into it, I think this is verboten by Square-Enix? (I feel bad for pointing this out).

Zillion source tunes seem to originate from the anime - although the airing of the anime & the release of the first video game are only about a month apart. "Outside Planet" is the closing theme in the anime ("Pure Stone"), and "Inside Planet" appears on a Zillion anime OST as "Break a trap for yourself", though I have no idea if it appears in the anime.

Final Summoning has in-game audio sampled into it, I think this is verboten by Square-Enix? (I feel bad for pointing this out).

Anything from the past is grandfathered in per our agreement with them. It's just going forward, we disallow SE samples of any kind.

Zillion source tunes seem to originate from the anime - although the airing of the anime & the release of the first video game are only about a month apart. "Outside Planet" is the closing theme in the anime ("Pure Stone"), and "Inside Planet" appears on a Zillion anime OST as "Break a trap for yourself", though I have no idea if it appears in the anime.

I did notice that back in the day when researching for lockdowns. Since the productions were 6 weeks apart and Sega was a co-producer of the anime (with some character/product tie-ins), Jun Irie's music is at least known enough from the game as from the anime, and may have been concurrently developed. We'll likely need to credit him as well as an composer for the game.

1) Links - In the Game Music News section, the 4th item appears as:

[http://www.squareenixmusic.com/ Square Enix Music Online

Besides the weird format, it now redirects to:

Game Music Online

2) Mega Man: The Wily Wars - It was released in '94 according to most references on that page, not '93. Speaking of which, the links to GameSpot (needs a capital S) and MobyGames lead to the wrong pages, so here's a fix for GameSpot and MobyGames respectively.

Not sure if they have already been mentioned, but I have a couple of things. When I'm browsing through the forums on my phone, the site randomly switches between the mobile and full version.

Also, I don't see a way to skip to different pages in the mobile version (I may have overlooked it, idk...). I have to go through every page.

In the full version the page numbers are on the bottom, but in mobile you just have "next" and "previous."

Quota of positive votes per day... is that really necessary?? I just got on today and it says I'm at my quota, I couldn't even like ONE post... I must have done some liking after midnight is the only explanation  I can think of. 

Quota of positive votes per day... is that really necessary?? I just got on today and it says I'm at my quota, I couldn't even like ONE post... I must have done some liking after midnight is the only explanation  I can think of. 

What error message did you receive? Not seeing this setting as being configurable on our end, but maybe I'm just missing it...

What error message did you receive? Not seeing this setting as being configurable on our end, but maybe I'm just missing it...

It seems that all the forums that are using this software has this feature - 5 (?) likes per day.

Not sure if they have already been mentioned, but I have a couple of things. When I'm browsing through the forums on my phone, the site randomly switches between the mobile and full version.

Also, I don't see a way to skip to different pages in the mobile version (I may have overlooked it, idk...). I have to go through every page.

In the full version the page numbers are on the bottom, but in mobile you just have "next" and "previous."

I asked djp about it, and he'll see if this issue is resolved when we move from IPB 3 to IPB 4. Definitely agreed it's needlessly annoying.

Don't know if this has already been said or not, but if I load the desktop version on my mobile phone (since the inbox or new posts aren't easily accessible otherwise), the "inbox" icon is partially behind the OCR logo on the forums. This makes it very diffucult to see if there are any new messages and also very difficult to tap the inbox icon (I usually tap the OCR logo instead). I'm using a Galaxy S5 fyi

On the front page, under "ReMix Comments" there's a text encoding mismatch for: EarthBound 'Dialima tu Kafé'

Chrome says the HTTP response's Content-Type doesn't have a charset but the HTML does as UTF-8, so I'm guessing some server-side content generator is just messing up the text encoding.  It believes the charset it's reading with is ISO-8859-1, and is helpfully transforming it to UTF-8.  However, the charset was already UTF-8...

I've noticed that since the latest update, there is no longer a link to OC ReMix artist profiles below a posted remixer's user name. I'm wondering if this was a deliberate design choice, or something that may have been overlooked. I liked having that link, that was one of the ways I discovered posted remixers.

can't really tell if anyone already found the solution to this, but is there any way to set a global preference so all threads to display with the most recent post first and the first post on the last page?

can't really tell if anyone already found the solution to this, but is there any way to set a global preference so all threads to display with the most recent post first and the first post on the last page?

It's not supported in IPB.