OverClocked ReMix Design ?'s and Issues

Liontamer

I never got that message, so it depends what e-mail address you mailed.

We could definitely use Portuguese submissions instructions, so, YES, we would definitely appreciate your help! Go for it! :-)

Thx for answer Liontamer. In fact, I don't remember which e-mail I sent. Well, just tell me to which email I have to send it, and it will be ready faster than you can think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance came out in 2003 according to every source I checked, not 2002.

- Similarly, Pokémon Red's release date is currently listed as 1998. Since you're going with Japanese release years, it should be 1996 (the same as Blue).

- The

cuts off before it fully finishes, i.e. without the smooth fadeout in the MP3 or the fade-to-dark OCR headphones logo. Would this warrant a reupload like with Will Is the Lord?

- Finally, the review thread for Club Del Toro lowercases the D in "del" (it's supposed to be capitalized, right?).

- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance came out in 2003 according to every source I checked, not 2002.

JP release date was 12/19/2002 according to MobyGames & GameFAQs, so 2002's correct as year of first release on PS2.

- Similarly, Pokémon Red's release date is currently listed as 1998. Since you're going with Japanese release years, it should be 1996 (the same as Blue).

Corrected. Should show on the site soon.

- The
cuts off before it fully finishes, i.e. without the smooth fadeout in the MP3 or the fade-to-dark OCR headphones logo. Would this warrant a reupload like with Will Is the Lord?

Bummer. Yeah, it cuts out 2 seconds early. If it had just ended w/o the typical video fade, but the song cut out properly, I would have lived with it; will fix soon.

- Finally, the review thread for Club Del Toro lowercases the D in "del" (it's supposed to be capitalized, right?).

It's lowercase. "de" & "del" are lowercased in proper titles. It's a short preposition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_prepositions#de

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So I was just checkin' my profile options for some reason and noticed that there's a field for Wii Number, PSN ID, and Gamertag.

I was thinkin', maybe there could be a field for 3DS FC, since that's system-specific and not game-specific? Just a thought.

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to get a notification if someone quoted me in a thread? It would be a great way of keeping track if someone is directly replying to something I may have said, in a more specific manner. (As opposed to subscribing to the thread and checking all the posts manually)

• 2 months later...