Sign in to follow this  
The Coop

All Time Hardest Boss

Well... yeah... right, Lavos... hard....

Anyway... if you would fight Final Kefka at level 16, would he be hard ?

And the One Winged angel Sephiroth at level 20 ?

That must mean they are the hardest boss ever....

Just Checked and Crono has 277 health and Robo has 265... so do the math... anyway that's enough of me Defending myself (you gotta admit this is childish to fight over)...

Anyway arashi no tora, you got a point in what you said in your last message:

"Anyway... if you would fight Final Kefka at level 16, would he be hard ?

And the One Winged angel Sephiroth at level 20 ?

That must mean they are the hardest boss ever...."

so I guess that we all have to take things from Perspective.

(Warning Final Fantasy X Spoiler Ahead)

In FFX I took out my Aeons with an Overkill every hit... My Friend got killed by almost all his Aeons (thank god for the Faeyth)...

(End of Spoilers)

Especially in the Case of RPG's it just depends on Your Level and skill... also I thought the Topic was asking what each of OUR All Time Hardest Boss was... I mean it's impossible to say one boss is the Hardest over all... I mean I found DOA2's Tenchu (or whatever his name was) to be really hard... I eventually got good enough to beat him within 5 tries... so in retrospect we all need to take into consideration each others Skill.

On a side note i took on Sepiroth's Last form (well technically second to last) with No Level 4 Limit Breaks and on a very low level... can't remember exactly so i must say he was MY second hardest boss of all time... (I Survived on HP Materia alone, and of course a little skill 8) , just if you were wondering(on another side note i got my arse whooped by him approx. 20 times in one session... took a week to finally beat him, lost count of overall defeats))

Lavos is a though one indeed, but i have unlocked all the ending of chrono so i fought him again and again; it's not a thought one now!!

actually i vote for Meta-Ridley in hard mode in metroïd prime !!

Cerberus, triple aura, let him reduce me to 1 hp, and use holy war.

After this failed I tried fighting him the "traditional way"

But Omega Weapon, at level 100 is a bitch.

the key to beating this guy is patience, takes 30+ min, but its not the hardest boss i ever fought against. wouldnt recommend the holywar route,

try to keep all chars alive and as fully healed as possible

Heh, if any of you are familiar with the Saturn version of Virtual-On, then you know Z-Gradt with Viper II is damn near impossible before time runs out.

hehe ive beat the game with all characters, with vipper 2 you have to do his special move

The cyberdemon from Doom. Sorry kiddies but he ownz you.

cybr1.gif

Oh and that one level In Doom II where both the cyberdemon and spid1.gif fight you at once.

D00D. EZ FIGHT. RUN AROUND IN A CIRCLE UNTIL THE SPIDER MASTERMIND HITS THE CYBER DEMON! THEN THEY WILL DUKE IT OUT. then it takes about 3 rockets to kill off the victor

3 rockets? WTF! FAR MORE... CyberDemon is far more superior to Spider Mastermind, so to finish him off, lots of rockets are needed... And especially when there are lots of enemies around, Spider Mastermind's lifespan decreases faster since minigun is an efficient way to make other baddies angry.

That's level 20 btw. But that isn't even a difficult level in the end. The most difficult ones, when playing the levels the one & only way (Ultra violence starting off with only the pistol and without saving) are probably levels 23 and 29. Or that's how I remember it.

anyway, theCore, if you think Cybbies are difficult (which they aren't, they are just so goddamn long-lasting), try my level, in which you get to telefrag some Cybbies:

http://www.sunpoint.net/~jogilius/Pentagon.zip

Telefragging cybbies was indeed the original idea when I started building that level, but the level grew more complex, and is in UV very difficult, but very much possible. I think I've played it through twice on uv without cheating. Doom Mega-mayhem...

yea 23 and 29. BUT DUDE! IT TAKES ONLY ABOUT 3 ROCKETS AFTER THE SPIDER MASTERMIND AND THE CYBERDEMON GO AT IT. THE SPIDER MASTA USUALLY LOSES BUT THE CYBERDEMON ENDS UP TAKING ALOT DAMAGE. THEN AFTER THAT LIL SCUFFLE WITH THEM, FIRE 3-5 WELL AIMED ROCKETS. TAKE THAT YOU :twisted::D

Super Beryl from Sailor Moon: Another Story, for the Famicon.

It's possible to kill her, but she'll just school you with her 9999 damage to all attack. You're supposed to lose, but try winning without a cheat code when you get killed in the first few turns.

i think the hardest boss in any video game is...well...i don't know, but a hard one is probably on the 54th or 53rd lvl boss of zombies ate my nieghbors when the friendly scientist drinks the kool-aid and turns into the giant spider thing that, i swear i'm not making this up, i used 99 bullets from the bazooka on this sucka and i missed only twice 8O! the funniest thing is... HE DIDN'T DIE! I never got past him... i need to find the rom for that game somewhere...

The cyberdemon from Doom. Sorry kiddies but he ownz you.

cybr1.gif

Oh and that one level In Doom II where both the cyberdemon and spid1.gif fight you at once.

D00D. EZ FIGHT. RUN AROUND IN A CIRCLE UNTIL THE SPIDER MASTERMIND HITS THE CYBER DEMON! THEN THEY WILL DUKE IT OUT. then it takes about 3 rockets to kill off the victor

3 rockets? WTF! FAR MORE... CyberDemon is far more superior to Spider Mastermind, so to finish him off, lots of rockets are needed... And especially when there are lots of enemies around, Spider Mastermind's lifespan decreases faster since minigun is an efficient way to make other baddies angry.

That's level 20 btw. But that isn't even a difficult level in the end. The most difficult ones, when playing the levels the one & only way (Ultra violence starting off with only the pistol and without saving) are probably levels 23 and 29. Or that's how I remember it.

anyway, theCore, if you think Cybbies are difficult (which they aren't, they are just so goddamn long-lasting), try my level, in which you get to telefrag some Cybbies:

http://www.sunpoint.net/~jogilius/Pentagon.zip

Telefragging cybbies was indeed the original idea when I started building that level, but the level grew more complex, and is in UV very difficult, but very much possible. I think I've played it through twice on uv without cheating. Doom Mega-mayhem...

yea 23 and 29. BUT DUDE! IT TAKES ONLY ABOUT 3 ROCKETS AFTER THE SPIDER MASTERMIND AND THE CYBERDEMON GO AT IT. THE SPIDER MASTA USUALLY LOSES BUT THE CYBERDEMON ENDS UP TAKING ALOT DAMAGE. THEN AFTER THAT LIL SCUFFLE WITH THEM, FIRE 3-5 WELL AIMED ROCKETS. TAKE THAT YOU :twisted::D

You guys ever played those Doom mods that let you fight 10 Cyberdemons in ONE GIANT ROOM?

My GOD that was scary! You go into this octagonal room thinking that normal demons would come out, but NO. TEN CYBERDEMONS!

The fun part is when cyberdemons shoot eachother and they go on a war, but one rocket would waste you anyway... Man that was fun...

You guys ever played those Doom mods that let you fight 10 Cyberdemons in ONE GIANT ROOM?

My GOD that was scary! You go into this octagonal room thinking that normal demons would come out, but NO. TEN CYBERDEMONS!

The fun part is when cyberdemons shoot eachother and they go on a war, but one rocket would waste you anyway... Man that was fun...

i wouldn't call that "fun". i'd call that "a bad map".

In Final Fantasy VII (During my second Time around with a Walkthrough) I found out the best Strategy... Breed a Black Chocobo, Find the Final Attack Materia (Makes you attack with junctioned Materia when your health runs out), Do a Shit Load of Fighting till it Ferments and Replicates 2 times, equip all three to your active Characters and Junction Each to... (Drum Roll)... PHEONIX (don't forget to replicate 2 of these as well)!!!... basically Pheonix does a Schweet arsed Fire Attack then Revives all Characters... Basically... YOU DIE THEN YOU GET RAISED AGAIN!!!... YAY... anyway that's my PERFECT STRATERGY... now all I gotta do is BREED the Damn BLACK CHOCOBO and my Plan will be Finalized... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(You Don't need to replicate the Materias above... only it makes it 100% impossible to die, I have heard about people who have miscast Pheonix and still Died)

Yawn, FInal Fantasys Weapons have always been a joke.

FF8 Omega weapon just go at him with level 99 characters use squal riona and selph with auras and well junctioned magic.

FF7 Ruby, go in with 2 people dead at the start, cast phnx and then the usual KOTR 2x mime combo(with magic plus for that extra slap and hp mp absorb paried with wsummon and a second copy of KOTR

You can drop both ruby and emeral weapon in 1 to 2 turns this way.

Was wasy to easy

Just in case Final Attack with phnx to keep ya alive.

Lets see. star ocean, well Dark Angle is almost hard. however I found a trick for that as well.

Noel, Claude, Dias, Ashton all equiped with Blood armor and good attack equipment.

Noel just constantly casts heal

The boss cant hurt ya with blood armor, just keep noels MP up and the game is yours.

Noly and I mean only boss that has remotely given me even a slight challenge.

Lapiz From Legend of legia Koru also did as you only have 6 turns to kill him.

Secret to both fo these guys was the poit card lol

Concering the Cyberdemon, sure, you can get them to fight other things, but the worst one is the one in the second secret level of Doom2. You finish off a bunch of nazis, thinking everything is all right, then you open a door and right behind it is a cyberdemon. One of those "HOLY FUCK" moments.

That secret level ROCKED. I loved it when one of those big headed, pink demons rushed out and mowed down a squad of nazis.... That made my day....

the last guy in robocop vs terminator for genesis...I think it was the genesis one...where you fight this floating terminator head and just have to avoid blasts and terminators while shooting the head over and over again for about a half hour literally before it dies.

oh and ff7 ruby weapon? use hades...stuns him

MASA&MUNE?! ARE U KIDDING?!

OK here they are:

Bebop in TMNT2 the arcade....if u even GOT to him.

Motaro in UMK3 on Master and Very Hard. Just forget it. THe games programmers don't ALLOW you to win.

And the all time hardest boss to beat:

Spirit that Haunts King Dedede in Kirby's Dreamland 2 for GAME BOY.

(U only fight him if you got the rainbow sword) has anyone EVER beaten this guy????? 8O