Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

this is remarkably true, considering that you've got nothing to do with the project forums or otherwise. and no, that's not sarcastic.

For the tracks announced, I just read the first post (which was obviously recently updated if I'm right) and got info off there. For the lack of cohesion part, if you communicate with each other fairly often through the project forums, you wouldn't be asking on here how everybody's getting on with their tracks and stuff.

For being relatively new around here, it's amazing what you can (and in the case of earlier, can't) pick up just by being around and lurking. Anyway, I'm all right with waiting if it's going to be done properly. Perfection can't be rushed and all that jazz.

I think it's great that all of you are working on this, I've certainly noticed the lack of pokemon tracks on OCRemix, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :smile:

Without even going to where I think... nay, know this secret is going to be, I am already no longer at ease.

EDIT: Ok, Fishy, what is it? It's not where I thought it would be, so now I'm slightly more not at ease. And then I realized that I didn't think about what it was, and that pushed me right over to "afraid". What is it,and how much is it going to cost to have it not happen to me?

I know you guys are (supposedly) busy, but could you give us some sort of updates once in a while or at LEAST some sort of idea when this will be released, since you wont give us any tracks...

How's this?

It's coming along, most songs are done, and we need artwork and website stuff done. The people for that are doing their own things right now, so please wait.

It's coming out. It has too. Do you know how hard it is for the admins to add and remove those little titles from underneath our names? I asked. You don't want to know.

Shhhh.... now everyone will want custom titles... EVERYONE.

On a more on-topic note... where the hell is Pionko? I've e-mailed and no reply.

Q, R, O, P, A, and D each have one, but only B has two.

And now, it's not my laptop, it's the fact that my typing has gone downhill rather fast. But it's far easier to blame the keyboard than my fingers. Mostly because I can't replace those.

considering i've ran four forums so far, it's about as difficult as me adjusting fishy's to 'fish have feelings too'

kill u

Yeah, so due to random MIAs and a few drop-outs, there are still some openings for remixers. Maybe I should make a new recruitment thread in General... I'll run it by some mods first, of course.

i know i was quite surprised when i saw the first red track, TEEM.ROKIT last year and i thought why doesn't pokemon have more tracks here? i'm very happy to see this project. c'mon, if you've played any of the games, you know you're going to hear that music over and over, and hearing it in a new way is exciting. i can't wait to see the final results.

Yeah, so due to random MIAs and a few drop-outs, there are still some openings for remixers. Maybe I should make a new recruitment thread in General... I'll run it by some mods first, of course.

I know that The Damned is banned right now, but that doesn't mean that this project should die. I'm looking forward to seeing this project get completed, and I'm sure there are a lot of others out there as well, waiting on it. So what's going on guys? Think we could get this put together or what? Heck, I know you all know that I'm not with it musically, but if there's something I can do to help, let me know. PM me or something.

C'mon, let's go.

He's only temp banned and hes not banned on our project forums. Its no biggy really.

True, but I really want to see this project come to fruition.