Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

After looking at the tracklist, I'm surprised that the Gary Champion theme wasn't on it. I totally thought My Greatest Rival was a Gary Champion remix...... oh well, i'm happy that the project is so close, and the cover looks great.

OK, it's sad, but I have to do it. Brand New Day and Cycling With the Wind are going to have to be cut. For now. Maybe they will appear as some sort of secret download you can get later... kind of like a Mew.

That's right, I like to twist things to my advantage using game mechanics-based logic. Don't like it? TOO BAD.

That means that we now have all tracks completed, and all files are finalized. That also means... that we're ready to hand it all over to the good people here at OCR and let them do all the dirty work for distributing it.

First page updated, thank you for being patient and I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.

Hey Rozo, I just noticed some clipping and weak samples in Spume, I think you ought to go back and fix that up! :tomatoface:

Nah seriously, I've heard a lot of songs from the project and they're pretty great quality. Major props to folks like Proto, Will, halc, chth, Stevo, Rozo, DA, and the alike for really taking this project to the next level, I can't wait for the final release! It's been a long time coming :-)

After The Fabled Warriors Wind Volume, which albums get next priority before this? Even if I've never played the first 7 Pokemon games, I'm really excited based on what I heard from the preview track. I bet once I hear them, I'll be wishing another volume was in the works. I can't wait until at least February!