Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

Ehrm, this is gonna sound ridiculous at this point, but there's a compression issue in one of my tracks, an issue that apparently arose during the post-wav edits. Not pointing any fingers here but it wasn't my fault. I'll see if I can up the levels or whatever was needed for the track myself, then upload an improved version.

Shit. OK, get that to me when you can.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what's the status? The first post of this thread isn't really useful to be quite honest with you. ;P

I just found the website of this album, and looking at the artists page, I found some familiar names - this album is certainly promising, and note that I'm making one hell of an understatement!

It's been up for about a month or two, actually, hasn't it? I'm a bit fuzzy on how "close" measures up, timewise. :P

But I'm not nagging! I'm psyched to see a full album come out. I've been cruising these forums since the FFIV one was released and never saw the Donkey Kong one in development, so this is the first album I've followed on the forums to come out. It's a bit exciting, but I can still wait.

Well, i should have changed it, yeah. But really, it's only two remixes that I'm not sure if they're still being done or not. They were both very far along, but now I have to wonder if they are getting cut or not.

Everyone bug pu_freak for those two remixes.

After looking at the tracklist, I'm surprised that the Gary Champion theme wasn't on it. I totally thought My Greatest Rival was a Gary Champion remix...... oh well, i'm happy that the project is so close, and the cover looks great.

After looking at the tracklist, I'm surprised that the Gary Champion theme wasn't on it. I totally thought My Greatest Rival was a Gary Champion remix...... oh well, i'm happy that the project is so close, and the cover looks great.

I thought that Champion's Horizon was that.