The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

Did they bleed in the N64 games? The only blood I can recall is Ganon's red blood (gold cart ftw) and some blood stains on some undead monsters.

Some of the early grey carts had the red blood, too. Mine also had the chanting in the Fire Temple.

Wasn't it the Spirit Temple? If someone has the music to the chanting, pm me. I hear others talking about it and I want to hear it myself.

The chanting was in the Fire Temple. It sounds like the music in the newer versions, but the voice sounds more like a Muslim chant rather than a low, growling type of thing.

If I remember correctly, a few of the symbols in the Spirit Temple, Gerudo Fortress and on the Mirror Shield were all changed due to similarities to the Muslim crescent moon (or whatever it is).

So I walked into Target yesterday and lo-and-behold, they're unpacking the new shipment of Wiis right then and there. I ask the guy "I'd like one...right now". He hands it to me which starts a rush of about 12 parents all going "OMG OM GOM GTHEY HAVE TEH WII!!!" and they stampede the guys and the Wiis are sold out before the guys even unpack all of the new shipment.

Picked up TP & COD3. I just got into the Goron Mines. So far, fucking amazing. Especially the horseback chase. Quite possibly the most awesome moment/scene in video game history.

So I walked into Target yesterday and lo-and-behold, they're unpacking the new shipment of Wiis right then and there. I ask the guy "I'd like one...right now". He hands it to me which starts a rush of about 12 parents all going "OMG OM GOM GTHEY HAVE TEH WII!!!" and they stampede the guys and the Wiis are sold out before the guys even unpack all of the new shipment.

Picked up TP & COD3. I just got into the Goron Mines. So far, fucking amazing. Especially the horseback chase. Quite possibly the most awesome moment/scene in video game history.

Horseback was bloody epic.

My dumbass finally put two and two together and figured out that the structure in the desert was the bridge right after I posted about it here. One of the 'Zelda' moments I have in nearly everyone of the games.

In OoT it was getting the Hookshot.

In MM it was the Goron Challage thing in the moon.

In WW... oh wait... I hated that one got rid of it.

Same thing happened to me, but with the DS lite. I was out to buy some batteries. While I was waiting at the counter they just started unpacked them right in front of me. There was a massive panic among the parents, all of whom wanted to get the perfect Christmas present. I managed to get the second to last one. :P

Anyway, another reaction:

OMG! Where are all the freaking Gerudo?!

Telma is the only one I noticed. She seemed like a cross between Gerudo and Impa to me, but the red hair was a dead give away. I'm guessing there was a tad of Hylian-flavoured genocide after Ganondorf's shenanigans. Either that or they left Hyrule or were integrated into society.

Telma is the only one I noticed. She seemed like a cross between Gerudo and Impa to me, but the red hair was a dead give away. I'm guessing there was a tad of Hylian-flavoured genocide after Ganondorf's shenanigans. Either that or they left Hyrule or were integrated into society.
Yeah, after their leader was revealed a fraud, I bet the Hylians were either not too happy, or Nabooru convinced the Gerudo to integrate into Hylian society. I never realized until you said it, but Telma probably is a Gerudo... I can't think of any others, though.

With Twilight Princess finished, I can safely say that Majora's Mask still lies claim to the throne. The first half of the game was better- after dungeon four, the plot is sort of forgotten until you finish the mirror task at hand. The sections between dungeons early in the game (especially between two and three) were much more varied, whereas they hardly existed later on in the game.

And to whoever mentioned it earlier:

The Wild West Town was indeed awesome. Ever since they released a five second cinematic of it early November I knew I'd love the music, and the shootout was both fun and hilarious.

Ha! With the Dark Style on, your spoiler protection means NOTHING!

Really, though, your text is white and your background is dark gray... we need a real spoiler tag.

I have seen v-bulletin forums with some spoiler tagging features. Most just use

tags, like the tagging.

The initial puzzle in the Sacred Grove was the hardest puzzle I've faced in a Zelda game yet. I tried for over an hour before I looked it up online, dejected.

Yeah, I failed that hard too.

"Died" like, 5 or maybe 10 times, gave up, looked it up.

Bah.