Lufia II: Of Gods and Men

Gario

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, mostly dealing with a mental breakdown with mounting pressures of work and... well, bullshit, all through last year. I'm trying to ease back into the swing of things but it takes time. Sorry that the progress of an album relies on the back of someone who is, let's just say, mentally exhausted.

The Lufia album is something I need a lot of mental energy to work through, which I've been recovering slowly but surely. Not that fair to most of the good folk who worked on it, but I'm only human at the end of the day.

... also, is this the first time I posted in the public forums in a year? Sheesh, things must've been rough.

10 hours ago, Gario said:

Hello, mostly dealing with a mental breakdown with mounting pressures of work and... well, bullshit, all through last year. I'm trying to ease back into the swing of things but it takes time. Sorry that the progress of an album relies on the back of someone who is, let's just say, mentally exhausted.

The Lufia album is something I need a lot of mental energy to work through, which I've been recovering slowly but surely. Not that fair to most of the good folk who worked on it, but I'm only human at the end of the day.

... also, is this the first time I posted in the public forums in a year? Sheesh, things must've been rough.

One-hundred percent acceptable. I am far more familiar than I care to be with how damaging mental and emotional stress can be. As eager as I am to see the album released, I'm not eager enough to forget the way that feels. Take your time. Gather your spoons. Ask for help when/if you need it. :)

• 4 months later...
On 9/30/2021 at 7:29 PM, Dekar_the_Great said:

Still really looking forward to this - I check every month!

Any updates?

I'm working on finishing the last track, then I'll be trying to send it back to staff.

I am working on this pretty actively, atm, so I'm hoping I'm able to get this out soon. Looking forward to providing the update when I get this back to staff.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 2:19 AM, TimComposer said:

Are there still spots left? Sorry im a little late to the party

The front page is up to date, though if you are interested you will need to provide something quickly. While there is no schedule posted, the time allotted to submitting a finished product will be limited.

I don't discourage you from trying, but there's likely little time to submit something, so heads up.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 2:19 AM, TimComposer said:

Are there still spots left? Sorry im a little late to the party

On 12/12/2022 at 11:45 AM, The Vodoú Queen said:

Yeah I'm kinda wondering too... This seems to have been a bit in a limbo, but is there any way to possibly get in on this bandwagon at this late stage? Lufia 2 is one of my faves from the SNES lineage of rpgs...would be a shame to miss out on the opportunity.

If you two can quickly pop something out fully finished, I'd certainly encourage it. As long as it doesn't put any more pressure on Gario and/or delay things further.

(For the record, I have no control in any of this. I would just cheer you on if you can do it.)

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2022 at 6:11 PM, Abadoss said:

If you two can quickly pop something out fully finished, I'd certainly encourage it. As long as it doesn't put any more pressure on Gario and/or delay things further.

(For the record, I have no control in any of this. I would just cheer you on if you can do it.)

I managed to get something done, so let's hope we can get it on in. :)

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone! About 6 months ago, I asked if there was still time to work on a music track, but unfortunately, the answer I received wasn't clear. I'm hoping someone could help me figure out how much time I have left, so I can plan accordingly and create a track that I'll be proud of. I don't need a lot of time, but I would hate to miss an opportunity due to a lack of time. Thank you in advance for any insights you can offer!