Lufia II: Of Gods and Men

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Art by Zeth) The time has come: The definitive OCR Lufia project is officially online again (Again!)! The Lufia series has one of THE great soundtracks of the SNES era, and Bahamut wanted to hon

With Golden Sun out of the way, it's Badass 4, Lufia 2, & FF3.... hoping we can get the last mile on this one, will be talking w/ @Gario

Yuuuup; gonna get moving on getting this into evaluation this weekend, so stay tuned, y'all!

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2020 at 8:24 PM, djpretzel said:

I think FF3 is actually further along, because @Rexy has been a bit more available - @Gario was supposed to be coordinating Lufia 2 but I haven't seen him around much. We'll def. regroup in the new year & figure something out.

Have we heard anything from Gario?

Hello, mostly dealing with a mental breakdown with mounting pressures of work and... well, bullshit, all through last year. I'm trying to ease back into the swing of things but it takes time. Sorry that the progress of an album relies on the back of someone who is, let's just say, mentally exhausted.

The Lufia album is something I need a lot of mental energy to work through, which I've been recovering slowly but surely. Not that fair to most of the good folk who worked on it, but I'm only human at the end of the day.

... also, is this the first time I posted in the public forums in a year? Sheesh, things must've been rough.

10 hours ago, Gario said:

Hello, mostly dealing with a mental breakdown with mounting pressures of work and... well, bullshit, all through last year. I'm trying to ease back into the swing of things but it takes time. Sorry that the progress of an album relies on the back of someone who is, let's just say, mentally exhausted.

The Lufia album is something I need a lot of mental energy to work through, which I've been recovering slowly but surely. Not that fair to most of the good folk who worked on it, but I'm only human at the end of the day.

... also, is this the first time I posted in the public forums in a year? Sheesh, things must've been rough.

One-hundred percent acceptable. I am far more familiar than I care to be with how damaging mental and emotional stress can be. As eager as I am to see the album released, I'm not eager enough to forget the way that feels. Take your time. Gather your spoons. Ask for help when/if you need it. :)