Mega Man 4 Remix Project *RECRUITING*

Dafydd

• 3 weeks later...

As a fan of your ReMiXes, I'm satisfied ! I really like your middle eastern ReMiX, my favorite are the Ninja Gaiden one. The Pharaoh one is on par with the rest.

Personnally I would raise the volume of the sitar in the beginning because I can't heard the melody very well.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys. I'm an illustrator who's looking to make a name for himself, and I've been a HUGE fan of OCR for many years. Please let me know if my services can be used for album art! Huge Megaman fan here. Megaman and Castlevania stand as two franchises that I think, above most others, have consistently had rockin' soundtracks year after year.

My stuff can be found on this site if you're interested: http://www.jamiepogue.com

Thanks dudes! Keep up the good work.

Dyne - yes, this project will ever be finished. If you are interested in joining, I will sign you up. Like I said somewhere, this project being put on ice means I'm not going to actively search for new participants, but any progress is welcome. I have updated the front post to better reflect the project's current status. If anyone who was previously on that list is still interested in participating, they'll have to say so.

Luke - that's from the first game. Mega Man 1 could use a remix project of it's own, but that box art is really unrelated... nice resolution on that one though, I saved a copy.

Pogue - your art looks excellent. Someone else said they'd be making a website for the project, I'll try to get a hold of him and see if he's still up for it, and whether he's doing art or not, but I would really like to have you!

I'm glad some people are still interested in this. Unfortunately right now would be an absolutely terrible time for me to revive this, as I've just dived into a new semester at school, and it's looking pretty grim... best I can do now is wait for whoever was in this project before and see if they feel wrongfully removed from the tracklist. If they do they might be inspired to work a little harder. I can, however, not expect anyone else to join this project until I start putting more work into it myself, and right now, I have no time nor energy to start working on a mix of any of the tracks from this game. I'll PM Vurez and ask him if he ever got finished with this Pharaoh Man mix and if he still wants it in the project (regardless of whether he released it himself or not).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...