MP3 player/ iPod and OC ReMix

Jabberbox

Ever since I got my Mini disk player (awesome piece of technology, I might add)I have had all my favorite OCRemix songs on it... I was just wondering if anyone else has a section in their digital media player/CD player set for OCR ReMixes.

(awesome being able to listen them on the go, by the way.)

Yeah, I have every remix on my iPod (<3 60GB).

I used to have like 1000 OCRemixes on my iPod, then I needed space, and I was like "Hmmm what do I never listen to oh gee I seem to have like 1000 OCRemixes here" and now I have maybe 3?

I just like to listen to them on random, which would be a whole lot more effective if one could actually randomize one's playlists in the iPod.

I just like to listen to them on random, which would be a whole lot more effective if one could actually randomize one's playlists in the iPod.

There's a setting in the options menu to shuffle by track, it works for any type of playlist(Made by yourself or made by selecting the album/artist)

Anyways, I downloaded all the torrents released so far, made a playlist in iTunes for OCR tracks, and from the newer stuff I mainly download music from games I've played. When the next torrent batch comes out, I'll add those too.

I don't use my iPod too often anymore though, I have a good CD player in my car.

iPod > Albums > OC Remix + Blood on the Asphault + Chrono Symphonic + Dark Side of Phobos + (Project Chaos - 6 songs that are corrupted and I need to redownload) + Rise of the Star + 4 songs that I haven't finished retagging = 1499 ReMixes. Did I miss anything?