Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

• 2 weeks later...
Whoa whoa wait wait... Is File Select Brandon's old track? If it is, then I'm not interested.

No. Everything was claimed when I stepped in to cover Metal Mario. Even Metal Mario was claimed, by John Revoredo, who has sadly gone somewhere... I think he's in Europe for a couple years or something.

Hey KingTiger, I gotta be honest, I'm not so familiar with your work, but if you'd be up for a COLLAB on File Select, and of course if Nutritious approves, I think we should do that. I'd prefer to mix and master it though, we can toss a midi back and forth to write the arrangement. Hopefully you use a midi keyboard.

But yeah, what do you think? And we'd need Nutritious's approval of course.

EDIT: I'm not so familiar with your work but I vaguely remember seeing you with something awesome, or you record live drums or something like that? Let me know, that'd be awesome to use!

EDIT: I'm not so familiar with your work but I vaguely remember seeing you with something awesome, or you record live drums or something like that? Let me know, that'd be awesome to use!

He was in the Sonic Zone Remix challenge, maybe that's what you're thinking of. :-P I believe he made it to the second round, if I recall correctly. Think he was in your bracket too.

He was in the Sonic Zone Remix challenge, maybe that's what you're thinking of. :-P I believe he made it to the second round, if I recall correctly. Think he was in your bracket too.

Dude, he's the guy who plays the Keytar!

Dude, he's got stacks of keyboards with his sticker on them... I think I need to know more but this looks impressive.

I KNEW there was something impressive there.

WELCOME TO THE SUPER MARIO 64 REMIX PROJECT

Portrait of a Plumber

Project Coordinators: Nutritious

Previous Coordinators:Fishy, Sole Signal

Project Founder: POCKETMAN

Art:OA

ReMixers

POCKETMAN

Fishy

Electric Concerto

Fratto

Sole Signal

Scaredsim

Nutritious

prophetik

halc

WillRock

Chthonic

Sir Jordanius

The Coop

- - - - - - - -

Open

Claimed, but may be dropped

Taken

WIP

Finished

- - - - - - - -

Track List

Title Theme - halc

Main Theme - prophetik

Slider - Ben Briggs & halc

Inside The Castle Walls - Sir Jordanius

Dire Dire Docks - Fishy

Lethal Lava Land - Nutritious

Snow Mountain - Electric Concerto

Haunted House - Fratto/Nutritious

Merry Go Round - The Coop

Cave Dungeon - Sole Signal

Piranha Plant's Lullaby - Emunator

Metallic Mario - Brandon Strader

Wing Cap - halc

File Select -

Koopa's Road - Nutritious

Koopa's Theme - Sole Signal/Fishy

Ultimate Koopa - Scaredsim

Staff Roll - Sole Signal

Is this album still open for remixing?

Cuz I'll freaking steal that File Select song if no one has yet.

EDIT: Wait, wait, I saw a post Brandon made so nevermind.

You really should have that updated.

Edited by Garrett Williamson

So, there's been a ton of interest in the past few days in the File Select track. The way I'm running it is if someone sends me a wip that is sizing up to project standards, I'll mark the track as claimed.

Also, Piranha Plant Lullaby is now available.

EDIT:

But yeah, what do you think? And we'd need Nutritious's approval of course.

Of course a collab would be fine, long as you can get me a wip up to snuff :)

Edited by Nutritious

So, there's been a ton of interest in the past few days in the File Select track. The way I'm running it is if someone sends me a wip that is sizing up to project standards, I'll mark the track as claimed.

Also, Piranha Plant Lullaby is now available.

EDIT:

Of course a collab would be fine, long as you can get me a wip up to snuff :)

Are there any guidelines on how the track should be? Like specific genres?

Odd. Slider looks like it's still claimed on the front page. Are people just gonna jump on an already claimed track or did they officially drop it or something or what?

This is confusing.

I haven't OFFICIALLY opened Slider yet, but it's highly likely to open up. I have a pretty far along wip from Halc/Ben, but I haven't been able to get a hold of them since they hit an arrangement wall quite a long time ago.

Are there any guidelines on how the track should be? Like specific genres?

No genre restrictions, as long as it fits within OCR arrangement guidelines.

I haven't OFFICIALLY opened Slider yet, but it's highly likely to open up. I have a pretty far along wip from Halc/Ben, but I haven't been able to get a hold of them since they hit an arrangement wall quite a long time ago.

Ah, okay. Just wondering, cause that whole "offering up a claimed track even though said person saying it is open isn't part of this project's staff (or at least isn't listed on the front page)" thing was rather confusing. Thanks for answering.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History